Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

got the other half of the Killer Bees, B.Brian Blair on pic and index card. and 2nd success from Hacksaw Jim Duggan,this time on a Topps 2011 card.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

What's the updated address for Terry Taylor. I know he's gone from TNA, but I recall someone got him back through a home address a while back..
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Nevermind.. I found it.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Haven't been on here in months and have not had any luck TTM since November. Did buy a Daniel Bryan auto from Ringside only to be called today and told it was sold out. :( So I went with a Zack Ryder autographed pic.

Good work to everyone that got TTM's and IPs the past few months.

Cubsfan, quick question. You talked about Santino calling out an ebay dealer. Now many of us do have 2 or 3 items per wrestler when we collect. How did they know he was a dealer?
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Haase112983 wrote:Haven't been on here in months and have not had any luck TTM since November. Did buy a Daniel Bryan auto from Ringside only to be called today and told it was sold out. :( So I went with a Zack Ryder autographed pic.

Good work to everyone that got TTM's and IPs the past few months.

Cubsfan, quick question. You talked about Santino calling out an ebay dealer. Now many of us do have 2 or 3 items per wrestler when we collect. How did they know he was a dealer?
This guy had like nine things and wanted them all signed and multiple figures, etc. Was really pushy. I imagine if you're on the road long enough, you know what to look for in those guys.

Personally, I cap off my items at four per for a talent I really, really like and two-three for others.

And most of my stuff is straight up things I've obtained or photos I've printed on my own.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Oh ok, that makes sense. At least most of the wrestlers still sign for fans who appreciate the autos. I think that’s cool. Unless it’s John Cena now. And, I’ve heard that from a few people that Cena is getting more of an attitude to him. Maybe Kane really is getting to him? :lol:
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Today I received Dixie Crater for my Impact set after 6+ months. She even included a post it apologizing for the smear.

Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

today brought back 2 signed pics and a index card from Molly Holly. took 9 days, address in database.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

About 6 months or more ago, I sent Bret Hart two blank sketch cards and asked for some doodles. We all know he does cartoons and has even auctioned some off before.

It was a shot in the dark , but today I got back two sketched cards from him.

One is George the Animal Steel and the other is Chief Jay Strongbow vs George Steele

So glad I took a chance. He signed the backs but we all have seen his autograph so no need for scans.

Postmarked from Boston
Last edited by legendwithoutaname on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

That's fantastic. Bret is great with his fans, I sent him a magazine an promo a few months ago, hope it's on it's way back to me.