Josh Hutcherson!!! :D

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Fais.Rice
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Josh Hutcherson!!! :D

Post by Fais.Rice »

One of my most amazing successes since I see that not a lot of people were getting anything from him. I sent LOR, sase and three pictures but I got one signed and it was smeared pretty bad, but nonetheless a success. Signed picture says: "Live life." signed Josh. Sorry I should have cleared this up earlier. I actually sent two letters, one to his fanmail in Santa Clarita and his agency in the database. The envelope came from Santa Clarita though. Scans are now up

Sent: Nov. 2011
Received: Jan. 28, 2012

Last edited by Fais.Rice on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Josh Hutcherson!!! :D

Post by SimonaMusik »

Great success :D I'd love to see some scans! Josh is great!
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
tristhestiff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tristhestiff »

Sent in november to but I live in america so no mail today :p

this gives me hope and maybe ill get something soon!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Fais.Rice :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Josh Hutcherson
Josh Hutcherson Fan Club
P.O. Box 2387
Santa Clarita, CA 91386-2387
USA [us]

{star} Josh Hutcherson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Looking forward to seeing scans! He hasn't signed authentically TTM in a long time! last I knew he only send pre-prints.

RYAN-J
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Were you still planning on uploading scans of your signed items?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15