Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
acwilliams
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acwilliams »

I have just sent an e-mail to Leeds United to ask for an autograph of Eirik Bakke. However, this e-mail address is from the Sky Sports Football Yearbook and is not listed on Leeds' official website. The address is football@leedsunited.com. Is this right despite it's non mention on their website?
Naylor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Naylor »

It should work as alot of official websites don't like to put there e-mail address' on there sites as they will receive a flooding of e-mails requesting autographs. I should imagine the letter will go to someone who's staff of the club who would possibly be able to get the autograph....as long as you asked nicely :)
Preston Till I Die!
acwilliams
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acwilliams »

Yeah I was nice. :D
Naylor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Naylor »

GD GD, you should have no problem in receiving anything then the best place to ask for signed pictures of soccer players is...www.sfxsports.co.uk. go on that site then look at 'our clients' choose a person from the list then when your on that persons history goto bottom and you'll find that persons agents e-mail address e-mail there agent and dont forget to leave you address i clude your age name and how any why you like the soccer or (other sports) player. Have a try, from that site i have recieved autographs from. Andriy Shevchenko, Alan Shearer and Amir khan(boxer)
Preston Till I Die!
acwilliams
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acwilliams »

Thanks.