Jennifer Lawrence Success! x6

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success! x6

Post by RYAN-J »

Wow! Amazing Success!! It is strange why some are stamped and other come back authentic?!?!?! :? She has odd signing habits to say the least.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

RYAN-J wrote:Wow! Amazing Success!! It is strange why some are stamped and other come back authentic?!?!?! :? She has odd signing habits to say the least.

RYAN-J 8)
Lets not forget the secs...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

Thank you all for the lovely comments. :D I'm beyond happy with these. :D

gghi18: Yes, I believe they're authentic.
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Great Pics! Got her VV The Hunger Games!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Lovely pics ;)
KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

WOW ur lucky they're deffinetly authentic. Treasure them forever!!! :lol: :D {??} {up}
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)
songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

KatnissMockingjay wrote:WOW ur lucky they're deffinetly authentic. Treasure them forever!!! :lol: :D {??} {up}
Thank you. I will. :D {??} {??} {??}

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

Some people get six autographs while some goet none. What an irony of fate. But we are all so happy at your success. Keep it up !!
{up}
songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

moonlight wrote:Some people get six autographs while some goet none. What an irony of fate. But we are all so happy at your success. Keep it up !!
{up}
Well, some people happened to have asked for autographs for their friends too in case you didn't read... She could have said no, she could have sent them back, she could have sent secs. I couldn't predict. Jealousy much? Am I responsible for Jennifer Lawrence's signing habits? Get a life! If you have nothing good to say, skip to the next topic. There's too much bitterness in the world to deal with it here as well... But I'm very happy and grateful for my autographs and I won't apologize for receiving a success just because you feel like it's an irony of fate.
Last edited by songtothesiren on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

HEY GUYS FREIDA PINTO IS A GREAT SIGNER BY MAIL. SHE SIGNS LOTS OF PICTURES AND EVEN WRITES LETTERS.
THERE ARE MANY HERE WHO HAVE HAD MANY AUTOGRAPHS FROM HER THROUGH THE MAIL.
DOES ANYONE HAVE HER ADDRESS EITHER INDIAN OR UK OR USA. I WROTE TO HER AT THE US ADDRESS BUT FROM THERE DID NOT GET A REPLY.
;-)