Michael Fassbender

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Fassbender

Post by Ejm1059 »

Hi!
Just want opinions on this autograph from Autograph World. For the most part the letters seem to match his usual siganture but the "M" sorta freaks me out a tad bit. I emailed the admin of the site and he said that this was obtained in L.A.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

"Are you talking about pi or pie because I have been fooled before ...".
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Fassbender

Post by Brownie »

I agree, the "M" does look a bit off. Not as sharp as his usual signatures.

This is an in-person autograph of Fassbender:

http://squishington.webs.com/apps/photo ... =130594948

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ejm1059 »

Here is a few pics of his autographs (including the one I showed)

and here is the one in question

The "L"s look the same and the little bump at the last line of the "M" is the same.
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brownie »

I'm not thoroughly convinced to be quite honest. If you have any doubts, there is no sense in trying to bid and win the item because you'll never be truly at ease with always guessing whether it is indeed real or not. That's just my opinion. I don't know how much you're willing to spend on Fassbender, but eBay actually has exact proof items listed, not just proof photos mind you but exact proof shots where you can match up the signatures easily. Just something to consider.

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ejm1059 »

Yeah, I'll check them out. These are from Autograph World which is usually reputable from what I hear, but you never know in these cases.

Created by[/color] Seb

Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brownie »

Yes, AutographWorld is generally pretty reliable but I have spotted plenty of fakes as of late, they are not what they use to be.