William Moseley

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zorro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

William Moseley

Post by zorro »

Wrote to William using the address in the database. Must have been about 12-24 months ago now! Pleased to get it back though. :D :D

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: William Moseley

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats!! I wrote to him in August 2009 and still waiting on my reply. Maybe It will show up after all! ;-) Did you send him that photo? & Assuming you sent a SASE?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Congrats! Love the photo! I was glad he got a short cameo in Voyage of the Dawn Treador.

BossC
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi zorro :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} William Moseley on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Freakazoid0209
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Freakazoid0209 »

Congrats! I wrote him awhile back. And nice photo also. :)
Favorite Successes:The Airbourne Toxic Event, Roshon Fegan, S.G. Browne, Kate Winslet<3

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION ---> http://karlaautos.webs.com/
zorro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zorro »

Yes Ryan-J I did send him the photograph (10 x 8) and provided a stamped addressed envelope for its return.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Cool! Hoping mine shows up soon!! He doesn't reply that often. Just need him and Anna to complete my Main cast for Narnia. {up} Crazy thing is, I've still not seen Dawn Treader yet. :?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
ItsJustMeAgain..
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ItsJustMeAgain.. »

Decided im going to send a photo to be signed but kinda confused how to.. do you just send a photo and wait for it to come back? :?
:D
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Very nice success, I really like that pic! {up} :mrgreen: