Rihanna and Katy Perry

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Rihanna and Katy Perry

Post by vivalakayla »

leonel9 wrote: i cant be bothered going to find it
But you can be bothered by stealing peoples autographs and not following through what you promised? Why are you still on this forum?
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

vivalakayla wrote:
But you can be bothered by stealing peoples autographs and not following through what you promised? Why are you still on this forum?
excuse me is there any proof i stole these peoples autographs ??
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

leonel9 wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:
excuse me is there any proof i stole these peoples autographs ??
What are you stupid? There is only a huge thread about you being a theif and not following through with a trade. You got your end but a user on here didn't get hers. you even posted pics of the autos you received and tried saying Miley Cyrus sent them to you? Lmao.
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

well i didnt remember tradeing with her untill she told me then i checked my pms and remembered gosh i traded with her like 3 months ago so build a bridge and dont start shit up
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

leonel9 wrote:well i didnt remember tradeing with her untill she told me then i checked my pms and remembered gosh i traded with her like 3 months ago so build a bridge and dont start **** up
You started it by ripping people off. You don't even remember trading with someone? That's such BS. If you can't remember that than you shouldn't be trading. Do you have proof of shipment? Did you keep the reciept that the post office gave you after you shipped out her autograph to her? Obviously you don't, because you never shipped it out.

Are you sure you're 28? Because you type like you're about 12. It's funny how you think you can continue to post on the forums when everyone knows your shady as hell. No one is going to trade with you again.
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

vivalakayla wrote:
leonel9 wrote:well i didnt remember tradeing with her untill she told me then i checked my pms and remembered gosh i traded with her like 3 months ago so build a bridge and dont start **** up
You started it by ripping people off. You don't even remember trading with someone? That's such BS. If you can't remember that than you shouldn't be trading. Do you have proof of shipment? Did you keep the reciept that the post office gave you after you shipped out her autograph to her? Obviously you don't, because you never shipped it out.

Are you sure you're 28? Because you type like you're about 12. It's funny how you think you can continue to post on the forums when everyone knows your shady as hell. No one is going to trade with you again.
im 14 and the post office doesnt give you recipes here in aus
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

you knwo what you fucking gronk i will see you in court you dick fucker i will fucking shove a base ball bate down your throught you bitch dont you fcking dare talk shit about me when you dont know the truth you bitch !!! come on what are you going to do about it i am trust worthy bitch now go fuck yourself you worthless bitch
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

leonel9 wrote:you knwo what you **** gronk i will see you in court you dick **** i will **** shove a base ball bate down your throught you **** dont you fcking dare talk **** about me when you dont know the truth you **** !!! come on what are you going to do about it i am trust worthy **** now go **** yourself you worthless ****
Lol. Is that a death threat? Did you know there is a no tolerance law against death threats in the US? I wonder what I could do with this post of you threatening to pretty much kill me AND your IP address. Hmmm..

But anyways, I'm done arguing with a 14 year old... I'm much older than you, and I have better things to do. Bye! =)
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

leonel9 wrote:im 14 and the post office doesnt give you recipes here in aus
You can ask them for a proof of shipment slip. I know they give those us Austrailia. They may cost an extra $1 or so but it's worth it in the end to have proof of shipment. You could have avoided all of this drama.
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

vivalakayla wrote:
leonel9 wrote:im 14 and the post office doesnt give you recipes here in aus
You can ask them for a proof of shipment slip. I know they give those us Austrailia. They may cost an extra $1 or so but it's worth it in the end to have proof of shipment. You could have avoided all of this drama.
Lies it costs $21 just to regester it im not going to pay $21 over an autograph ?