The Band Perry success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
davidcook412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Band Perry success!

Post by davidcook412 »

I am so so incredibly happy with this success. Ever since their song 'If I die Young' came out I wanted to write to them so last month I finally did and I got an autograph in the mail today!!!!
What did I send? - A LOR, a return sticker and a dollar for postage (At the time I ran out of 8x10 envelopes for a SASE!)
What did I receive ? An autographed picture signed by all three members, they used my return label
Where did I send it to? The address in the database
The Band Perry
1111 17th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
How long did it take? I sent my request Nov 6th,so about a month!
Below is a picture of the autograph and the envelope. Thoughts on if it is authentic or not is welcome, I do know it is not a pre-print since I have compared it already to others. I am pretty sure it is authentic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Successes: Jennette McCurdy, Colbie Calliat, OAR, Ingrid Michaelson, Erin Sanders, Matthew Underwood (IP), Betty White, Chelsea Staub, Carebears on Fire, Andy Grammar,Melissa Joan Hart, David Cook(x4), Kellie Pickler, HILARY DUFF(2x IP) Mark Salling (pp), Plain White T's, Hot Chelle Rae (IP), 3OH!3 (x2), Dakota Fanning, Drew Seeley (x3), Ariana Grande(IP), Liz Gillies(IP), Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, gregg sulkin, Gavin DeGraw, Jane Lynch, Nick Jonas, Pia Toscano, Dave Franco, Karan Brar, Jesse Eisenberg, The band Perry and more :)
Waiting on: James Franco, Lane Napper, Ilsa Fisher, Vanessa Marano, Keegan Allen, Shay Mitchell, Andrew Garfield,Foster the people, Nathan Kress
Most wanted: PLL cast, victorious cast, Secret life cast, glee cast, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Jonas brothers, Matt Nathanson, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, If anyone has any information on any of these most wanted people please pm and let me know :)

Best of luck collecting!
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Band Perry success!

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Great Success!
mkwong427
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkwong427 »

Congrats!! I am writing to them right now ;)
Check out my website: http://www.mkautographs.webs.com
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpeakNow »

I sent to them via venue twice when they were opening for Reba, but never got a reply. I think the venues probably didn't pass the fan mail, though. I guess I should just write to this address. :)
Congrats!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats!!! Their super awesome band! I got my reply a while back as well!! and definitely authentic!!

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
davidcook412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidcook412 »

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Ryan-J your success actually made me write to them so thank you! :D
Successes: Jennette McCurdy, Colbie Calliat, OAR, Ingrid Michaelson, Erin Sanders, Matthew Underwood (IP), Betty White, Chelsea Staub, Carebears on Fire, Andy Grammar,Melissa Joan Hart, David Cook(x4), Kellie Pickler, HILARY DUFF(2x IP) Mark Salling (pp), Plain White T's, Hot Chelle Rae (IP), 3OH!3 (x2), Dakota Fanning, Drew Seeley (x3), Ariana Grande(IP), Liz Gillies(IP), Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, gregg sulkin, Gavin DeGraw, Jane Lynch, Nick Jonas, Pia Toscano, Dave Franco, Karan Brar, Jesse Eisenberg, The band Perry and more :)
Waiting on: James Franco, Lane Napper, Ilsa Fisher, Vanessa Marano, Keegan Allen, Shay Mitchell, Andrew Garfield,Foster the people, Nathan Kress
Most wanted: PLL cast, victorious cast, Secret life cast, glee cast, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Jonas brothers, Matt Nathanson, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, If anyone has any information on any of these most wanted people please pm and let me know :)

Best of luck collecting!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

You're most welcome! Glad I could be an inspiration!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
rachelj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachelj »

Hey hi! Did you send the photo or was it their own? Thanks :)
Successes: Gwyneth Paltrow, Rupert Grint, Channing Tatum, Foster The People, etc.
Most wanted: Zac Efron, Criminal Minds cast, Paget Brewster, etc.
Waiting for: Too many to be counted :P

ImageImage
ImageImage

Please visit my website,
http://rachelsautographs.wordpress.com/
Or follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/racheljuay
(I may come up with autograph giveaways from time to time....)
And remember, authenticity is in the eye of the beholder! As long as you're happy, nothing else really matters :D
PS: I'm willing to trade items for addresses for my most wanted!
davidcook412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidcook412 »

They included the photograph

Best of luck collecting!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi davidcook412 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)