Buster Posey (SF Giant catcher) success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Buster Posey (SF Giant catcher) success!!

Post by dagoz »

My seven year old son is a fan of the San Francisco Giants. His favorite player is catcher Buster Posey. We went to the second to last Giants game of the year and got a program. Though Posey didn't play, my son read all about him. We began to look at YouTube videos of Posey and decided to try and get his autograph this Spring. So I looked up Posey's home address on line and sent him a baseball, SASE, letter and black Sharpie on 11/26/2011, hoping to get it in time to give to my son as a Christmas present. The ball came back today (12/1/11) signed with a blue pen, but personalized to my son. I couldn't wait until Christmas and already gave it to my son. To say he is thrilled is an understatement. Without this web site and some assistance from several of you, I never would have known to attempt something like this. This ball is by far my most favorite autograph ever and I know my son will cherish this ball. I won't give out the home address in this post, but you can find it easily if you know his home town or you can PM and I will give it to you. Buster Posey just made our family his fans for life and I am so grateful that a busy ball player would take the time to make a seven year olds Christmas so special!!

jrangers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Buster Posey (SF Giant catcher) success!!

Post by jrangers »

First of all I would like to congratulate you on your success!!!! I am a huge baseball fan and was wondering if you could please PM me his address, I will keep it confidential! Thanks and Congrats again,
Jrangers
badgerboys2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badgerboys2 »

Great success man could u please pm me that address..... I am also a huge fan of posey!!!
wildcatfanwebb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wildcatfanwebb »

Awesome success what a great auto from a great player sad he got hurt last year. I would appreciate it if you would pm me the address. Thanks
Baseball TTM: Aaron Crow, Heath Bell, Hideki Matsui, Pat Neshek, Barry Zito

Football TTM: Chuck Bednarik, Ray Rice,Vonta Leach

Waiting on: Buster Posey, Peyton Manning, Brandon Jennings
Kristinmadge
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kristinmadge »

Rocket, is a dangerous place, because, where China's best player, Yao Ming ... I am patriotic, I like Yao Ming, I think Yao Ming is valuable, but I have to say is , because of Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady of the defect was instantly magnified 10 times, 100 times, because of Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady has become an obstacle to impede his growth, I would like to say that if Yao Ming was not Chinese, he will not concern If there is no 1.3 billion Chinese people, Yao Ming can not be a continuous-time All-star? R4 3DS
drdlckedhippie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drdlckedhippie »

Great success. I would love a pm if at all possible. Thanks a lot!
p8ntballdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by p8ntballdad »

Wow, that is an awesome sucess! My son is the, self-proclaimed, biggest fan of Buster Posey and almost got his autograph at Giants Fan Fest last year, but Buster left just as we were near the end of the line. We ended up getting his ball signed by Matt Cain, Sergio Romo, and Bruce Bochey, which are all great, but he really wanted Buster's signature.

If you could please pm me the address so that my son could write to him, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and congratulations on your success,

Scott
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dagoz »

Scott, I've never been to Fan Fest with the Giants, but would like to know more about it. What was it like and how close could you get to all of the players? How many people came to Fan Fest last year?
Mousedog
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mousedog »

Great success. Could you send me the address in a PM i would greatly appreciate it.
MiamiMarlins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MiamiMarlins »

Ive watched Posey since he was in high school , but he didnt sign stuff back then anyway you could pm me that address it mean alot