Bruce Kulick Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RM3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bruce Kulick Success!

Post by RM3 »

Bruce Kulick
11684 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 894
Studio City, CA 91604

Sent August 24, 2015
Received September 3, 2015

Sent Bruce 2 CD covers, SASE, and a very personal, heartfelt letter expressing how much I appreciate him and his music since I was little. I also said in my letter that if he prefers not to sign, is unable to sign, or if my request reached him at an address he doesn't want fan mail sent to, that's okay. Obviously he gets tons of mail, and I'm sure plenty of people misuse autograph requests to try and make money. So I get it.

Received CD covers signed, and a letter from his assistant stating Bruce does NOT accept anything to be autographed, she urged him to NOT sign, and that I should have contacted her first to pay for it. I checked his website, and it does say that on the MERCHANDISE section, closer to the bottom of the page. However, I looked under Contact which is where most fans would look in order to attempt correspondence, and it's not listed there.

I should have checked ALL pages, instead of just his contact page before I sent these.

I'm lucky that Bruce DOES love us real fans enough to sign these anyway.
He even personalized them. Very happy with this!!
If you're not a certified signature authenticator who checked that in person, be quiet.

"when you die, they don't bury you with other people's opinions in the casket so go do whatever it is that makes you happy while your alive. if you wanna do it all, go do it all! the world is yours."
~MGK
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bruce Kulick Success!

Post by michaelwsnyder »

I once paid $20 for 3 items signed by Bruce. He's not expensive at all!
- Mike Snyder
RM3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RM3 »

Considering who he is, no $20 isn't bad at all. I've seen people pay hundreds for reality show "stars."
I think he could tell my letter was genuine, thus personalizing them. He's great.
I think they should put that on the contact page tho. Just so people know.
If you're not a certified signature authenticator who checked that in person, be quiet.

"when you die, they don't bury you with other people's opinions in the casket so go do whatever it is that makes you happy while your alive. if you wanna do it all, go do it all! the world is yours."
~MGK
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RM3 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bruce Kulick on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

Congrats! A nice success!
RM3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RM3 »

Homer_S wrote:Congrats! A nice success!
Thanks Homer!

~MGK