Hayley Atwell success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
poxolos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hayley Atwell success

Post by poxolos »

I sent LOR, SASE and one picture to the following address on April 2018 and received it on July 2018 a different picture signed and mine empty! Do you think it's real? The address used was:

Hayley Atwell
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL
UK

American_Patriot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hayley Atwell success

Post by American_Patriot »

May I ask a stupid question if I'm in the USA (I don't know where you are) and I sent Ms. Atwell a SASE how would I get the UK postage stamp? But as for you question I would send it to PSA/DNA.
poxolos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poxolos »

American_Patriot wrote:May I ask a stupid question if I'm in the USA (I don't know where you are) and I sent Ms. Atwell a SASE how would I get the UK postage stamp? But as for you question I would send it to PSA/DNA.
Hi! I'm from Spain and I buy the UK stamps from the official online shop of Royal Mail. I usually use 2 1st class stamps per envelope and it seems it works (for my country). I hope this is helpful for you :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi poxolos :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Hayley Atwell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

American_Patriot wrote:May I ask a stupid question if I'm in the USA (I don't know where you are) and I sent Ms. Atwell a SASE how would I get the UK postage stamp? But as for you question I would send it to PSA/DNA.
I live in Canada and I buy my foreign stamps on EBay
USPS and RM all have stores there
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

The same thing happened to me. When I posted mine someone said they think she signs big stacks at a time which her agency sends out.
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Fireworks1082 wrote:The same thing happened to me. When I posted mine someone said they think she signs big stacks at a time which her agency sends out.
That's true.
Many celebs do that. Personally, it has happened to me several times this year - Emilia Clarke, Sophie Marceau, Pierce Brosnan - they all sign a huge stack and then their agent sends them out when they get a request.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.