Colin Firth Autograph

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
jenstreet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Colin Firth Autograph

Post by jenstreet » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:57 pm

northwellguy wrote:ITG is a very reputable agency.
They do not send out faked stuff. We aren't talking about Spanky here. LOL
I have received several TTM from their clients.
I would say this is 99.9% authentic.
It probably looks a little different because Firth spent some time on it due to it's awesomeness.

Thanks! :)

Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2012

Post by Garyanderson » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 pm

jenstreet wrote:
danielsautographs wrote:I have to agree with you; this definitely does look different to other replies from ‘Colin’ that this forum has seen in the past! Which leads me to believe that this one is authentic! I have one of the secretarial autographs from him and it doesn’t look at all like mine, so I’m happy you got a genuine!

Hey thanks! I'm sorry that you don't believe you got a genuine one. What a bummer! :(

Yes thats a real bummer for daniel, as he sells all his autographs on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/djlacey-uk

I bet hes gutted he cant make any money out of that one.................. What a shame! :D

This is why a lot of celebtitys are reluctant to sign as people like daniel j lacey from leicester are not real collectors and only do it to make money out of them. {down}

danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 0

Post by danielsautographs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Garyanderson wrote:
jenstreet wrote:
danielsautographs wrote:I have to agree with you; this definitely does look different to other replies from ‘Colin’ that this forum has seen in the past! Which leads me to believe that this one is authentic! I have one of the secretarial autographs from him and it doesn’t look at all like mine, so I’m happy you got a genuine!

Hey thanks! I'm sorry that you don't believe you got a genuine one. What a bummer! :(

Yes thats a real bummer for daniel, as he sells all his autographs on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/djlacey-uk

I bet hes gutted he cant make any money out of that one.................. What a shame! :D

This is why a lot of celebtitys are reluctant to sign as people like daniel j lacey from leicester are not real collectors and only do it to make money out of them. {down}

Have a day off Gary, you’re boring af.
I think you’ll find I have over 1000 in my collection that I haven’t sold and will never sell. I only sell my spare autographs, and that’s only to fund a future autograph I will be getting. Not that it’s any of your business. Get a life now, and stop stalking me around this forum.
I hope you have a lovely 2018 Gary. And by ‘lovely’ I mean awful.