Gloria Jean Actress.. 1939 - 59

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gloria Jean Actress.. 1939 - 59

Post by caappy »

Gloria Jean (born April 14, 1926) is an American actress and singer who starred or co-starred in 26 feature films between 1939 and 1959, as well as making numerous radio, television, stage, and nightclub appearances. Under contract to Universal, she was given the leading role in the feature The Under-Pup (1939), and became instantly popular with moviegoers. Universal's publicity department initially claimed the singer was 11 years old instead of 13; her actual age was not well known for many decades. For her next two vehicles, she co-starred with Bing Crosby in If I Had My Way (1940) and starred in the well-received A Little Bit of Heaven (also 1940), which reunited her with many from the Under-Pup cast. Her best-known picture is her fourth, Never Give a Sucker an Even Break (1941), in which she co-starred with W. C. Fields.

Sent her 2 photos (one with W C Fields) on 20 Oct and got both back signed on 13 Nov..

Ms. Gloria Jean
P.O. Box 367
Mountain View, HI 96771-0367

On her return envelope address sticker it has her names as Gloria J. Schoonover
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Gloria Jean Actress.. 1939 - 59

Post by AutographDiva »

Wow! Another unproven but rare success from you!? Congrats! :shock:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Im in cappys corner all the ones that he has listed that he got back, I also have there autograph ttm got them like 6 or 7 years ago but they are still signing.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Gloria Jean on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)