Christopher Plummer (RIP) Return

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
Greg2600
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Christopher Plummer (RIP) Return

Post by Greg2600 »

I mailed a few photos to Mr. Plummer last year, but obviously he has passed away. I received my photos back unsigned with a lovely note from his assistant I presume, and a few facsimiles she printed. May dispel any thought that he might have signed a bunch that were unsent.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Sent 12/2/2020
Recd 2/27/2021
Follow my In Person Successes on Twitter
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Christopher Plummer (RIP) Return

Post by camnc123 »

Greg2600 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:38 pm I mailed a few photos to Mr. Plummer last year, but obviously he has passed away. I received my photos back unsigned with a lovely note from his assistant I presume, and a few facsimiles she printed. May dispel any thought that he might have signed a bunch that were unsent.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Sent 12/2/2020
Recd 2/27/2021
Do you remember the address you used? I sent to his house and I’m assuming mine was just thrown out. No big deal, I’m just wondering. Mr Plummer was a legend and will be missed.
Greg2600
Interests:

Post by Greg2600 »

camnc123 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm Do you remember the address you used? I sent to his house and I’m assuming mine was just thrown out. No big deal, I’m just wondering. Mr Plummer was a legend and will be missed.
Yes his house. My feeling is they will in fact go through the trouble of returning whatever is self-addressed and stamped.
Follow my In Person Successes on Twitter
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi Greg2600 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Christopher Plummer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)