CHRIS PRATT EMAIL PRIVATE SUCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: CHRIS PRATT EMAIL PRIVATE SUCESS

Post by slcraig1981 »

Wong castle, your making sense. We all know there is no common sense to be used on fanmail. Should I tell them most of his super secret stuff is on SCN, StarTiger, celebrity detective and a half dozen other sites?
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jewels1 »

sorry, what are you implying?
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

slcraig1981 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:07 pm Wong castle, your making sense. We all know there is no common sense to be used on fanmail. Should I tell them most of his super secret stuff is on SCN, StarTiger, celebrity detective and a half dozen other sites?
Yeah if you want to be an idiot and waste $$$ paying for a site like StarTiger and then getting spammed and roboemailed to death
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jewels1 »

I DIDN'T FUCK NO, I SEARCHED, SHIT IDIOT
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

jewels1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm I DIDN'T FUCK NO, I SEARCHED, SHIT IDIOT
Whoa! :shock:
Someone having a little temper tantrum?
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.