david cone(former baseball player) succes x3

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

david cone(former baseball player) succes x3

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys, tonight i met david cone former pitcher for the royals , mets,blue jays and yankees. before the blue jay game tonight he was the alumni guest. he was really nice ,thou i didnt really chat long as their were a lot of people behind me and my dad. i said thanks david(after he signed the items) and he said its my pleasure have a good one and i said yup you two(Im suprised i said that much i get very star struck am and i shy person also). anyway he signed 2 basebals ,and a baseball card(one of the baseballs was a foul ball i got from shea stadium last year and one was a blue jays ball, and the card was of him in his mets uniform) he personalized the jays ball to me and the other two items are just signed. i waited about a hour in line.
howboutthosemets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: david cone(former baseball player) succes x3

Post by howboutthosemets »

Awesome, the man seems like a class act!
Recently Received:
TTM:

George Strait
Kevin Costner
Valentina Schevchenko
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: david cone(former baseball player) succes x3

Post by miley cyrus fan »

howboutthosemets wrote:Awesome, the man seems like a class act!
ya he does man. i was supposed to meet mookie about a month ago but he cancelled last minute. hes coming back september thou im gonna get the bad guys won signed and the same foul ball david signed. funny thing is the game hes signing before is agaisnt boston. but ya im a die hard mets fan if you didnt know im watching the game right now.