Lucy Hale Success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Lucy Hale Success

Post by swiftndbieber »

Haven't been getting many successes in recently, been a bit slow on collecting over the past few years while I've been at uni but if there's one thing I have never given up on its my dream of getting Lucy's autograph. Lucy has been my main goal for my past 6 years of collecting, she has been the auto I have wanted most because I look up to her so much and having her autograph means the world to me. It hasn't been easy but after 6 years of failure, false hope, broken promises, RTS's, unanswered email, through some miracle and some help I was finally able to obtain Lucy's auto and it means the world to me to have it, just a reminder that hard work and dedication does pay off. It was a private address I used, as I have tried every single address you could possibly imagine under the sun and I'm so lucky this finally worked out for me.
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/