The Assassination of Jesse James (please take a quick peek)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
fancypatches
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fancypatches »

Congratulations Carly!!!

I know you can get the part if you want it bad enough. You sound like a talented young lady, and just the fact that you are given the opportunity to auditions says that you are so close to achieving your dreams. You've come really far, and now even if you don't get it this time, your moment to shine is so close. Good luck!!!

now...

Kristie,
You are such a great sister. I can't believe how loving and supportive you are with of carly and her dreams. It's good to know there are people who really care for their siblings as greatly as you do. You're such a sweet person. So, even if she feels grateful for all these comments, I think that the real thanks goes to you.
{??} POTC2- July 7th 2006

Post by Guest »

OMG, thank you guys...I still don't know what to say...you've left me in tears...and thank you for all the nice sister comments... :D Sometimes I feel like I'm a total you-know-what. It's really nice to hear things like that...thank you. It...really, really brightens my day. You all sound like people I'd love to have as friends in the real world. {??} :D

God bless!

But ooo...if you'd all be so kind as to do me one last favour and just maybe just PM some one...they can be random...and tell them to post here. But they shouldn't feel obligated. And neither should you, because I think I've already asked too much from you guys. I'm done now. I promise! :wink:
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

Haha...yeah that was me. Sorry 'bout that!! :oops:
~*Kirstie*~

Please tell me if any of my signatures are not authentic! I want to know!!

Shamisen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shamisen »

Carly, you sound like the coolest, most lovely young lady that there is and you are obviously adored by your family. As they're the ones who know you, I think that's the biggest compliment you can receive. But I think you sound really cool, and good luck for the film!
Most recent successes:
In Person - Ramin Karimloo
Through the Mail - Geoffrey Rush (05/09/2011 English dating!)

http://www.vermin-realm.com
smily-13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carly

Post by smily-13 »

Hi Carly :D

It really sounds great this role with Brad Pitt, I cross my fingers and hope you'll get it. You sound like the perfect daughter to anyone. I also hope that you know what great big sister you got {up}.
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

Thank you all so much!! My goal is to get at least 30 comments, so if you're willing to help me out, it would be greatly...GREATLY appreciated!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!
~*Kirstie*~

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kirstie :)

Good luck to your sister {up} :P

Does she already have a fan mail address? :lol:

Fanmail 8)
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

Lucas42 wrote: (Although, I heard Elle Fanning practically had the part?!)
I don't know much about it...I just know the producer wants someone who isn't a professional (probably so they don't have to spend as much!!) and that's a local. But who knows? But if what I heard is correct, IMDb.com already has a fact wrong or two. Brad Pitt isn't going to be playing Jesse James, he's going to be the sheriff. That's just what I've been told though. God knows!! Thank you for your comment, Lucas42!!

admin wrote:Hi Kirstie :)

Good luck to your sister {up} :P

Does she already have a fan mail address? :lol:

Fanmail 8)
Haha, that would be awesome. She did say I could handle her fan mail! As per my request, of course. :wink: Thanks for your support!!
~*Kirstie*~

keanu35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by keanu35 »

Hi Carly,
I wanna wish you good luck, it´s amazing {up} :wink:
Bad Mother *
Lil'Receiver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lil'Receiver »

Hey Kirstie