The Assassination of Jesse James (please take a quick peek)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Assassination of Jesse James (please take a quick peek)

Post by Kirstie »

I believe that is that title of Brad Pitt's movie that's filming in Edmonton, Canada right now/will be soon. I hope this is appropriate for this board. Anyway, here it goes. My little sister, Carly, she's 11 years old and she's just beautiful, inside and out. She's got an amazing singing voice, a wonderful knack for acting, and a bubbly and sunny personality. She has been fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to audition for the role of Brad Pitt's daughter in this film. She has never done anything to this extent, but she is so up for it. I mean, we're a family from Alberta, Canada, how many opportunities like this drop in? She's the right age, she has the same hair colour as Brad and the same sparkling blue eyes. I know her chances aren't that great, but to just have this opportunity is so, so great for her, especially since she's been through a horrible time in her life, something no one should go through. Especially at her age. People who haven't met her have told me they know they're going to like her, just because of how she presents herself, and because of how she's always got a smile on her face. And this is her dream. I actually cried when I found out something like this had happened to her. And she deserves it so much. She really does. Basically what the purpose of this post is...is just a request from you guys to maybe...give her some words of encouragement. I know you don't know her, and she doesn't know you...but I do know she would be so greatful to recieve just a few kind words from people I know have beauty and kindness inside of them (and know what they're talking about.) :wink: Thank you so much. And don't worry...I haven't told her I was going to do this! So...you don't have to feel obligated. But...you never know! If she gets this...maybe I can return a few favours. :D

Thank you so much.
Last edited by Kirstie on Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*Kirstie*~

Please tell me if any of my signatures are not authentic! I want to know!!

Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

AWWW! Well tell her to keep reaching for the stars. Anything that she sets her mind to can be accomplished. Believe me I know. I used to get bad grades, and now every year I've got a 4.0 GPA. Anything that you set your mind to can be achieved.
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

Wow, thank you so much. And congratulations on your accomplishments!! That is definately something to be proud of.
~*Kirstie*~

Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Kirstie wrote:Wow, thank you so much. And congratulations on your accomplishments!! That is definately something to be proud of.
You're welcome! LOL and thanks. Best wishes, and good luck. {up}
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Hi Kirstie

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Kirstie,

Firstly, congratulations to Carly I really hope she makes it!!!!

Either way, she should feel incredibly proud to be in the position of even trying out for it. In the scheme of things, she has already more than succeeded by getting to this point!!!!!!

Secondly, I would like to say that Carly is very lucky to have such a supportive sister as you. {up} There are unfortunately too many families where who take their respective family members for granted, and it is heart-warming to hear you speak so fondly of her.

I was one of four brothers, but unfortunately I lost my youngest brother (who was 11 at the time) back in 1999. I don't think I actually realised just how much I would miss him until he wasn't there anymore.

Keep looking out for each other, congratulations on your successes and remember, if it is her time for stardom it will happen, even if it doesn't work this time. {clap}

Ian

PS. I didn't get my first tv presenting job until I was 26, so Carly has plenty of time!!!!
Last edited by TheCollector on Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alice Walker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alice Walker »

Good luck Carly! You seem like a WONDERFUL young woman and it's great that you are taking advantage of this opportunity. I do agree, just being given the opportunity to audition is huge! I wish you the best of luck and I know that you'll do just great!
We are not afraid.
Renunion!!
kat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kat »

Carly, I agree with what everyone is saying. As long as you want something bad enough and you keep working on your ultimate goal your dreams will come true. You are lucky to have the opportunity to go out for this part and even if you don't get it you have a wonderful story to share. You are lucky to have such a supportive and loving sister.

Keep reaching for the stars Carly because one day you will be able to take one out of the sky and hang it on your dressing room door.

Take care,
from a fellow Canadian
Denise
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Congratulations carly. Keep reaching for the stars. Dreams do come true if you believe. Go show hollywood what a true star is made of. We are all behind you.
terrence
luvleasianangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luvleasianangel »

Good Luck Carly!! ALWAYS follow your dreams!
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

Awe! :cry: :) thank you guys so much. You're amazing. I really don't know what to say. I'm just so glad there are people in the world like you. It can really give one a sense of hope.
~*Kirstie*~