President Bill Clinton success(photo added)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
macaoidh

President Bill Clinton success(photo added)

Post by macaoidh »

Today I had the opportunity to meet President Clinton at a speach he was giving at towns school. I woke up everyone in my family at 5:15 in the morning and we got there at 6:00. We were the first to arrive but soon after close to a thousand people came. It started at 9:30 and he talked for about an hour and a half about why his wife is the best choice and stuff like that. After he ended his speach he came down and shook hands with the people close to him and I had the chance to give him my photo and I also got to shake his hand. My aunt, sister, cousin and myself all recieved something signed from him. I will post pictures of the autograph tomorrow.

photo:
RuleroftheWorld

Re: President Bill Clinton success(photo added)

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Great success, sounds like he signed a lot then? Certainly worth waking up at 5:15 for!
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

I know you shouldn't reply to old posts but instead of making another one I thought I would post it here. Please don't lock.
I just found out that my local newspaper put on a whole bunch of photos of the day that Bill Clinton came to my town. It shows a picture of my photo before I had it signed, that's my aunt that is holding it but I was right behind her. Thought I would share these with you. Thanks

http://www.ravallirepublic.com/123/clinton/index.html
jasonw3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw3 »

That's very nice {up}