Summer

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Summer

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Hey, just wondering what everyone is doing this summer break. I'm in college but not taking any classes in the summer, and have until the end of July off since there isn't much football going on until then. I'm taking a trip a little over two weeks to several places in Florida with a friend. St Petersburg, St Augustine, and Orlando (Universal, Disney, Ripleys etc...) We're so excited, he's never been to Disney. What about anyone else?
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Summer

Post by Shambler »

That sounds cool, ever since I was little I've always wanted to visit Florida! Disney(World/Land, can't remember) looks really magical, have a great time! It's freezing down here so there's no summer to enjoy :(
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Pencebaseball9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pencebaseball9 »

So far the only main event I have is to travel to an Astros baseball game in July.
Thanks to Hangman and Seb88 for the signature and avatar

http://www.freewebs.com/karasautos
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

ive got a nice long summer this year, so from the 19th june to last week of september i will be chilling. think i deserve it. the only definite plan ive got so far is results day. cos im cool. definitely going to get myself a little job for a while though, stock up the dinero for freshers week :lol:

but lots of chilling. perhaps another visit to monkey world - the best place on the planet. ever. {thumb2}
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJK91 »

I had planned to sleep for 8 weeks straight but on Saturday my boss told me they're gonna be short staffed over the summer so I told her I'd work... ah well... at least I won't be totally skint at the end of the summer like I normally am :)
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Work, Work & more Work. I love working in the summer though. There's lots of overtime as my residents like visiting open gardens and going for walks and I LOVE taking them! I get paid to sit in the pub garden with them at weekends so thats not so bad really lol!

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

OMG! You're so lucky! I went to Florida back in '00 and I remember being soo upset because I couldn't go on all the rides I wanted! :( Haha please tell me if they still have this ride where it's like really dark and you pass by a shop (I'm not making any sense, am I? haha) I'm going to Japan/China/Hong Kong this summer. My mom is getting a bit worried about the visas because China isn't admitting a lot of people due to the Olympics and protesters :(
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

BABii_ANG3L- Have fun but do be careful. Foreign trips are the best a few years ago I went to Paris and the Cannes film festival. It was awesome. I can't wait until my trip this year. I've been to Disney serveral times, my sister used to work there and I use to live a couple hours from there. But it's always awesome, my friend that I'm going with is so excited. He's never been. What ride are you talking about, where is it at?
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

That ride is in Disney World. I honestly don't remember it much. I think the seats were red and when you go in the cave (?) it's dark and has bats and you pass by a gift shop.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

DwightKSchrute

Post by DwightKSchrute »

I have quite the summer planned.

Right after I finish with finals, I'm going off to Chile for a 3 week foreign exchange program with my high school. Then I return home for 2 weeks. After that, I go off to Italy and Spain (as my birthday gift). The I come back and chill (tennis!) for a few weeks until school starts.