Premier League Players Letters

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Premier League Players Letters

Post by proud2bevilla »

Heyy,
I was just wondering what everyone writes to football players who don't play for their team. Now I get a lot of my premier league autographs in person either at Villa Park or at away games but there are always a few who won't sign and I would love to get them. These players I am a fan of but don't feel I know enough about them to write a long enough letter. Now for Aston Villa players I talk alot about going to the matches and feel I can speak more thoroughly about them and for England players I write about going the World Cup 2006. I also recall special goals and games and although I have I pretty good knowledge on general football I struggle to write them. I was just wondering what you put in your letters. Do you include that you don't support the team? Do you write about seeing them play your own team? Or would this put them off sending a reply?
Thanks in advance,
Lauren

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
scouser#1

Re: Premier League Players Letters

Post by scouser#1 »

I just say that i'm a big fan of them and that i've seen them play and thought they were brilliant, i've never said that i've supported the team but you can if you want to i suppose as its your letter.
I wouldn't tell them that i support liverpool in case they think that i'm a autograph collector or something.