baseball legend mike piazza retired today

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

baseball legend mike piazza retired today

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys im a little sad my favirote player of all time retired today, mike piazza he truly is one of the best all time players, and he is going to be in the hall of fame no doubt about it, imma miss him he was great. as a mets fan i loved him on my team, and ill never forget watching him, so many home runs, how can i forget. i had the pleasure of meeting him last year before a baseball game when he came to toronto with the A's and he signed my ball for me, its probally my most treasured autograph. anyway weel miss you number 31 ,your number should be retired by the mets.
he probally was the best bat we ever had he has the club record for home runs if im not mistaken
Coolk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: baseball legend mike piazza retired today

Post by Coolk »

I sad to umblevable career. check out my mlb talkabouts and talk about well... mlb talkabouts
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

He was a great player. Will miss him on the field. Oh well...they have to retire sometime in life, huh? :(
Basketball123

Post by Basketball123 »

i have his card if you want it
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

basketball what kinda card is it? but ya you dont have to do that thou dont worry im sure someone in your family would like it just as much as me. and ya he was a great player my all time favirote, its the subway series right now and man if he was on our team weed crush the yanks. but ya what are you gonna do, he did have to retire sometime but he could help somebody out as a dh he cant catch anymore but still.