WILL THOSE STAMPS FOR USA WORK?HELP NEEDED FAST

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
maggy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WILL THOSE STAMPS FOR USA WORK?HELP NEEDED FAST

Post by maggy »

I am JUST about to send a request , to my favourite actress.
The movie she is playing in is just about to finish filming , so I have to dsend now.
My best friend , bough me a pack( of 10) stamps which look like this :

My questions are :
Will this work for a reply ----> from usa to poland.

hOW many of those shall I stick on the return envelope?( to have the same weight and stuff as on the IRC coupon)

and is it express , prioritet or normal .

Who loves A.T ?
I DO !
siggy made by my friend :)
lizane

Re: WILL THOSE STAMPS FOR USA WORK?HELP NEEDED FAST

Post by lizane »

Hello maggy! ;-)

If I remember correctly (as I've used those stamps before), it is worth 41c each. So, if you send a 9x12 (A4) sized envelope, you would need to stick 5 of them on the envelope (overseas it costs around $ 1.80 for a 9x12 envelope). {thumb2}

Anything smaller than that, I would stick 3-4 stamps on the envelope, depending on which size SASE you send. :)
Yes, it has worked for me many times - I'm from South Africa. {thumb2} It would work perfectly from USA to Poland.
How many of those shall I stick on the return envelope?( to have the same weight and stuff as on the IRC coupon)
Depending on your SASE size, around 3 - 5 stamps, nothing less. {up}
And is it express , prioritet or normal?
Um, I think it's "First Class" as it says so on the stamp, I'm not really sure... probably "normal"...

Good luck and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! :razz:

Lizanne
Ducksfan8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ducksfan8 »

Lizanne wrote:Hello maggy! ;-)

If I remember correctly (as I've used those stamps before), it is worth 41c each. So, if you send a 9x12 (A4) sized envelope, you would need to stick 5 of them on the envelope (overseas it costs around $ 1.80 for a 9x12 envelope). {thumb2}

Anything smaller than that, I would stick 3-4 stamps on the envelope, depending on which size SASE you send. :)
Yes, it has worked for me many times - I'm from South Africa. {thumb2} It would work perfectly from USA to Poland.
How many of those shall I stick on the return envelope?( to have the same weight and stuff as on the IRC coupon)
Depending on your SASE size, around 3 - 5 stamps, nothing less. {up}
And is it express , prioritet or normal?
Um, I think it's "First Class" as it says so on the stamp, I'm not really sure... probably "normal"...

Good luck and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! :razz:

Lizanne

hi Lizanne !
Where do you buy the US stamps ?
lizane

Post by lizane »

Ducksfan8 wrote:hi Lizanne !
Where do you buy the US stamps ?
Hello Ducksfan8! ;-)

I think you can buy stamps online, on websites such as ebay, ect. {thumb2} How I got my stamps, is from trades. :) For me, trading works out the best and I trade with reliable people here on Fanmail.biz. :mrgreen: You can trade things like glossy photos, autographs or magazine posters. :razz:

Good luck,
Lizanne
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I would put an extra one just to be sure. I've had several sent back to me because they said they didn't have enough postage. But I know I put enough. But yes those will work.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
flairworms
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by flairworms »

Hello, I am from Canada and can no longer buy US stamps on line???

Is there anywhere / anyone else I can buy from?

Thanks

Flairworms :neutral:
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Those are called forever stamps. They are worth 1 first class stamp. Which is currently $0.42. From USA to Poland a large envelope up to 2oz will cost $2.00. So you would need to put 5 stamps on your return envelope. That is regular first class international mail, and usually takes about 5-10 days.