Searching for Thierry Henry and Martin Brodeur addresses

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Liam73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Searching for Thierry Henry and Martin Brodeur addresses

Post by Liam73 »

Hi folks,

I'm scouring the Internet for reliable addresses to two athletes:

1. Thierry Henry, former Arsenal star, legend at the club. His current address on the Fan Mail database is the New York Red Bulls which is out of date; the last year he played for them was back in 2014. Qvoice is the alternate address, supposedly he does voice overs there but I'm not sure how reliable that is either. He currently works as assistant manager to the Belgian national team and also at Sky Sports, though I've seen people report back with little success on both.

2. Martin Brodeur, former goalie for the New Jersey Devils. He retired professionally in 2015 and is now the assistant general manager of the St. Louis Blues (no idea if anybody has had success TTM to St. Louis).

If anybody could provide me with an address for either of these athletes I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount of money through PayPal (I have nothing I'm willing to trade at the moment).

Thanks.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Searching for Thierry Henry and Martin Brodeur addresses

Post by AutographDiva »

Martin Brodeur
100 Mountain Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052

Thierry Henry
c/o Nicola Richardson
QVoice
161 Drury Ln, Covent Garden
3rd Floor
London WC2B 5PN
UK
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Liam73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Liam73 »

Hi AutographDiva,

I appreciate the help but unfortunately neither of these addresses are accurate.

The address for Thierry Henry, Qvoice (a voice over agency), clearly state that they do not accept requests for autographs or photos. The site is also outdated, claiming that Thierry is currently playing for the New York Red Bulls when in fact he retired from football in 2014.

The address for Martin Brodeur is located in New Jersey. Martin Brodeur used to play for the New Jersey Devils but briefly moved to St. Louis toward the end of his career to play for the Blues. He is now assistant general manager of the St. Louis Blues.

Nevertheless, thank you for your reply.
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

Thierry Henry
39 Crosby St.
New York, Ny. 10013

Martin Brodeur
St. Louis Blues
Scottrade Center
1401 Clark Avenue at Brett Hull Way
St.Louis, MO.63103
Liam73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Liam73 »

Dave331976 wrote:Thierry Henry
39 Crosby St.
New York, Ny. 10013

Martin Brodeur
St. Louis Blues
Scottrade Center
1401 Clark Avenue at Brett Hull Way
St.Louis, MO.63103
Hi Dave, thanks for the reply.

The Martin Brodeur address is probably as accurate as I'll ever get short of getting his private home address.

Are you sure the Thierry Henry address is up to date? I find it a little hard to believe since he does most of his work in Europe now, frequently appearing on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom and being the second assistant manager of the Belgium national soccer team. He was at the Arsenal training grounds regularly last year (coaching the youngsters) however I believe he moved away from that for the time being.

Thanks again.