December 21, 2012.......what do you all think of it? :neutra

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
crazyaddict52

December 21, 2012.......what do you all think of it? :neutra

Post by crazyaddict52 »

I've just found out about this controversial issue, and I'm shocked that if what is predicted is true, is less than 5 years away. What do all of you think about this issue? For those who don't know about it, read up on it at: http://www.december212012.com/index.shtml
I honestly don't know what to believe on this issue, let alone the fact of this happening so soon :neutral:

Zach
Last edited by crazyaddict52 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the avatar Hangman!! ^^

glucklich

Re: December 21, 2012.......what do you all think of it? :neutra

Post by glucklich »

Well actually, something with our calendar makes us 6 years behind the Mayan calendar. So if that was true, we would have actually died 2 years ago...I think we're in good shape. I was a bit freaked out about this whole thing too when I heard about it, but people make predictions all the time that others get freaked out about. Like what was it? 1989 or something? And Y2K, everyone freaked out for no reason. I mean, in all honesty, I really think it's all good.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
lizane

Post by lizane »

Urgh, it's nonsense! No one knows when the end is going to be! I don't even like predictions, people thinking they rule this world!! :mad:
crazyaddict52

Post by crazyaddict52 »

Lizanne wrote:Urgh, it's nonsense! No one knows when the end is going to be! I don't even like predictions, people thinking they rule this world!! :mad:
I was just told about this, I honestly had no idea this topic had been going around until I read a single article. I have no idea what to believe, but it does sound like a bunch of nonsense...though just the thought of it being true is a little frightening :neutral:

Zach

lizane

Post by lizane »

I know, this is also the first time I've heard about this! Just goes to show how unbelievable this really is...
crazyaddict52

Post by crazyaddict52 »

Lizanne wrote:I know, this is also the first time I've heard about this! Just goes to show how unbelievable this really is...
Even History Channel and Discovery teamed up to make a video on the reality of what would happen: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ54i2rCZk

Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

people are coming up with this kind of stuff all the time. ancient civilisations predicting the end of the world...im sure the science they based all that one was 100% right...

theres nothing to worry about in life without adding to it. its like that bloke they made a documentary about who predicted the end of the world. they filmed him as the time came and went...so he moved it back a couple of months. we're still all here.
hangman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hangman »

Absolute bull!
Sorry, that's all I can say :lol:
Isn't it time for a new siggy?? Visit HANGMAN'S GRAPHICS SHOP today!

{star} My site: http://www.freewebs.com/lanod/ {star} You can contact me with any questions here: hangman@fanmail.biz {star} Image ^siggy made by me
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

yeah don't believe it, they are forever making stupid prediction's and none of them have actually come true.
:roll:
we will all probably be dead and buried before all that kind of stuff happen's anyway.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

This provides me with the perfect excuse for blowing my wages instead of saving them! If I will be dead in five years, I don't need a pension plan? {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!