Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones) Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

My first success of 2017, and my second Game of Thrones success, was from Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark in the show :) I sent a LOR, two photos and an SASE to the database address and recieved both of my photos back, signed by an autopen.

Sent: August 2016
Received: January 3rd 2017

Address Used:
Sophie Turner
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London
W1T 2RH

Thank you!
Last edited by LunaMellark on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sophie Turner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Smoyven08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smoyven08 »

Unfortunately it's an autopen instead of a genuine signature. Got mine back too and it sucks. Sorry :(
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Smoyven08 wrote:Unfortunately it's an autopen instead of a genuine signature. Got mine back too and it ****. Sorry :(
Yeah I know :( such a shame she's stopped signing

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Oh no, at first glance i thought it was real, but looking again you can see they are identical. It's a shame she has started sending out APs already
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Steveo66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Steveo66 »

Same here, she's only young, you'd think she had a little more reason to keep fans happy, already gone down the arrogant route then?