Don Cherry Success X4

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
zach8270
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 2285
Collector since: 2014

Don Cherry Success X4

Post by zach8270 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Sent LOR, RE, TC and $1 return postage to:

Mr. Don Cherry
c/o Hockey Night in Canada
Canadian Broadcasting Centre - Studio 41
250 Front St. West
Toronto, ON M5W 1E6
Canada

Received my card back signed and personalized, and he included 2 additional signed and personalized 5x7 photos and a signed and personalized 3x9 photo card, and he returned my dollar I included for the return postage.

Sent: 12/7/16
Received: 12/31/16

Uploaded with surfmypictures

admin
Site Admin
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Don Cherry Success X4

Post by admin » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:08 am

Hi zach8270 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Don Cherry on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)

peterillig
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 0

Post by peterillig » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am

Don Cherry was spot on with his patriotic comments. Have we lost all common sense. Since when does speaking the truth lose you your job. Shame on Sportsnet
Peter I.

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2005

Post by northwellguy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:07 am

peterillig wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am
Don Cherry was spot on with his patriotic comments. Have we lost all common sense. Since when does speaking the truth lose you your job. Shame on Sportsnet
Peter I.
Very true

Did Cherry get fired because his employers finally disagreed enough this time — of the many over four decades — or did they acquiesce to the woke twitter mob? That is our politically correct culture today. And that culture is driven by hypocrites.
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner