Large Collection OF IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!

Moderators' Forum.
signedsd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Large Collection OF IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!

Post by signedsd »

I am currently in the process of creating a website to sell my autographs.
The list below are all 10x8 signed photographs that have been signed in person. If You are interested please add me

Sienna Miller
Julie Christie
Daniel Day Lewis
Sam Riley
Joe Wright
Orlando Bloom
James McAvoy
Daniel Craig
Daniel Craig and Judi Dench and Eva Green (signed 12x8 poster print)
Kelly Macdonald
Tilda Swinton
Brittany Murphy
Alicia Keys
Tom Cruise
Michael Madsen & Judi Dench (Bond Photo)
Lily Allen
Pierce Brosnan and Judi Dench Double
Jamie Foxx
Michael Madsen
Billie Piper
Sandra Bullock
Amanda Bynes
Celine Dion
Kirsten Dunst
Helena Bonham Carter
Michael Caine
Charlie Cox
Ian Holm
Dominic Monaghan
David Schwimmer
James Marsden
Jim Broadbent
Cyndi Lauper
Laura Linney
Emma Watson
Kathleen Turner
Rupert Grint
Gillian Anderson
Johnny Knoxville
Tracy Ann- Oberman (DR WHO)
Jennifer Ellison
Bob Hoskins
Al Murray
James Franco
Jamelia
Catherine Tate
Peneople Cruz
Billie Piper
Will Smith
Kelly OSbourne
Michale Madsen
Simon Pegg
Rupert Everett
George cLOONEY
Jude Law
Vince Vaughn
Hugh Jackman
Carmen Electra
Beth Ditto
Amy Adams
Emma Thompson
Drew Barrymore
James Morisson
Kirsten Dunst
Adam Sandler
Seth Rogan
Ashlee Simpson
Will Ferrall
Ray Winstone
Patrick Dempsey
Matt Damon
Keanu Reeves
Kevin McNally
Kanye West
Andy Serkis
Annie Lennox
afem1010

Re: Large Collection OF IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!

Post by afem1010 »

Please provide me prices, date of IP success and where you obtained these:

Orlando Bloom
Daniel Craig and Judi Dench and Eva Green (signed 12x8 poster print)
Pierce Brosnan and Judi Dench Double
Sandra Bullock
Kirsten Dunst
Michael Caine
Peneople Cruz
Will Smith
Hugh Jackman
Matt Damon
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

how much for johnny knoxville
kelly osbourne and will smith
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

The fact that your 1st post is to post a bug list of A-list celebs autos for sale, sends alarm bells off straight away.

The fact that you have multi signed pieces further makes me cautious.

The fact you want people to email you to do business "off site" is also worrying.

As is the fact you have not posted any pictures, nor have you posted any prices.

How about posting pics of everyone on your list, and prices too?
signedsd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by signedsd »

"The fact that your 1st post is to post a bug list of A-list celebs autos for sale, sends alarm bells off straight away.

The fact that you have multi signed pieces further makes me cautious.

The fact you want people to email you to do business "off site" is also worrying.

As is the fact you have not posted any pictures, nor have you posted any prices.

How about posting pics of everyone on your list, and prices too?"

Think about what your saying buddy
and i would suggest that you do watch what you say as making accusations can lead to you getting in alot of trouble
firstly talking to people on msn is alot easier than talking to people over this site which i could have easily done as an option but most people like things to run smoothly and quickly

As for multi signed items why would this make you suspisious? i get an item signed by one person and then i wait untill i see the next and get them to sign it aswell not rocket science.

I have been collecting autographs in person for the past 4 years and i have photos with various celebs which i can show to people on msn if they wish.
the last thing i need is you coming on a site and accusing me of something that is based on no evidence?

if people want pictures and prices for items it is something we can discuss privately as prices are negotiable for larger orders etc.

what i suggest is that youy watch what you say online and maybye think about what you type before you do so. i wouldnt go this far but what you have wrote on this post is slander you have have heard of the inncident when victoria beckham went into an autograph shop and accused them of selling fake autographs well she was sued for alot of money and im not saying that what im going to do because its not a big scale inccident but it gives you the idea of what im trying to say

to everyone who is interested in buying any of these autographs please contact me and i will provide scans and deatils of where and when each item was signed and will also provide prices.

all the best
james

The.Evening.Optimist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The.Evening.Optimist »

Funny, most people on autograph websites will tell you Keanu Reeves is reluctant to sign both TTM and IP. Your Emma Watson autograph is also rather 'strange' looking. :? I'll hold onto my money, thanks...
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebrityfan »

Hey,

Enough with the arguments.

I can assure everyone that James (signedsd) is legit, I've seen his proof pictures from various celebrities. He got his Keanu Reeves autograph when he was promoting 'The Lake House' in London in 2006, I got one too. James goes to hotels, premieres and afterparties to meet these celebrities so I'd trust him when it comes to autographs because he knows his stuff! {thumb2}
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

celebrityfan with all due respect pictures with the celebrity means absolutely nothing and provides no definative proof that the autograph being sold is authentic.

signedsd nothing in Andy316's post constitutes slander and to even bring it up is absolutely ridiculous.
My question is why list your stock on here without pics. and prices and basically dealing behind closed doors when it would be easier to post your items and sell them using your ebay account?
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

signedsd

with all due respect to yourself and other people viewing this board. Andy along with whosurdaddy are autograph experts on this site. Their role and job is to make sure nothing is controversial and stupid on this site. Andy was stating points that are common in past events that have led to frauds and scams.

Andy is right in stating what he said. You have alot of autographs that some of us would like to have and some dream to have. If you posted a photograph of each autograph with a designated price and a designated price for shipping, those who wish to buy, will.

Many "dealers" try and come on this site to make a quick buck and try and rip people and its people like Andy who want Autograph selling to be appropriate and fun.

Also, please do not state that "you come on a site and attack me". He didn't come on the site, you did. He has been on this site for quite long with the required experience to make a judgement. I have been collecting autographs for 3 years as well, but even if I listed a bucket full of A-Listers, I would need to post pictures, and let critics analyze the photos. No one is jumping the gun and saying "Look, the son of a gun is selling a fake! Get OuT!! GET OUT!!!"

He is neither slandering you or anything.

There is another member on this board who collects autographs in person. She POSTS the autograph, the date of collecting, location of collection and even her photo with the celebrity, and therefore she sells her autos. You post a list and say, "ya, contact me privately and we shall make a deal okay" - It can make anyone curious and suspicious

Next time, we all watch what we say online. Your just a new member, so you won't understand. Please post pictures of all the autographs you posted for sale on the website with prices. Just links will be fine.

If you fail to do so, people will continue to be curious and continue to doubt your items for sale. Your choice.

If you still feel "slandered", then please close shop because for autographs worth $50+, people want to see the proof first before they even ponder about spending money. I requested for some autographs with pics and such, and you havn't sent them to me

Please respect the moderators and autograph experts on this board and understand the situation before backfiring on someone who was merely curious

Regards,
afem1010
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

signedsd wrote:
Think about what your saying buddy
and i would suggest that you do watch what you say as making accusations can lead to you getting in alot of trouble

I never made any accusations at all. I simply pointed out the things that concerned me.

firstly talking to people on msn is alot easier than talking to people over this site which i could have easily done as an option but most people like things to run smoothly and quickly

This has no bearing on anything Ive said. I mentioned "behind closed doors/offsite deals". All you did with this comment was confirm what I said, which is pointless, as I already knew that.

As for multi signed items why would this make you suspisious? i get an item signed by one person and then i wait untill i see the next and get them to sign it aswell not rocket science.

Quite simple, multi signed items are not easy to get. Im quite aware that to get multi signed items you "get it signed by one, then another", so your sarcasm is not necessary. The fact you need to start being sarcastic/aggressive is a little concerning though.

I have been collecting autographs in person for the past 4 years and i have photos with various celebs which i can show to
people on msn if they wish.

Having photos with celebs doesnt prove all your items are authentic, it just proves you've met the celeb at least once.

the last thing i need is you coming on a site and accusing me of something that is based on no evidence?

I have not accused you of anything.

But while we're on the subject of "evidence", you've yet to provide evidence that you even have these autographs, and you have yet to provide "evidence" that they're authentic.

Again, I'm not saying they're not authentic, I'm just applying your own logic to your own statements.

if people want pictures and prices for items it is something we can discuss privately as prices are negotiable for larger orders etc.

No pics, no prices, and behind closed doors. So again, what I stated already. To me that is concerning and I personally would not purchase from anyone who deals in this way.

what i suggest is that youy watch what you say online and maybye think about what you type before you do so. i wouldnt go this far but what you have wrote on this post is slander

Oh dear. If you think me posting my concerns qualifies as "slander" then you really have no understanding of the word. To even attempt to class it as slander is laughable, and makes you look stupid.

Here are some links about slander you may wish to read -

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

you have have heard of the inncident when victoria beckham went into an autograph shop and accused them of selling fake autographs well she was sued for alot of money and im not saying that what im going to do because its not a big scale inccident but it gives you the idea of what im trying to say

No I have not heard of that incident, and that incident has no bearing on this thread. I have not once said your autographs are fake, so once again, please stop putting words in my mouth.

If you take the time to read my post properly, you would avoid embarassing yourself repeatedly.

to everyone who is interested in buying any of these autographs please contact me and i will provide scans and deatils of where and when each item was signed and will also provide prices.
[/quote][/quote]

Why can't you post pics of all the autos along with prices in the thread? If you have the pics/prices ready to email, it shouldnt take you long to post them, right?

But once again I must point out to you, just so that this is 100% crystal clear, I have not once said your items are fake, nor have I insulted you, or attacked you, or slandered you, or any other thing you decide to come up with. I have just stated my concerns about the way you're doing business, and as a member of an internet forum, and as a human being, its my right to post my opinion and my concerns.

Have a nice day.