Large Collection OF IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!

Moderators' Forum.
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Large Collection OF IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!

Post by jasonw »

This is yet another reason of which the Autograph for sale / exchange forum should be managed efficently. People are using this forum on the site to advertise their products! What is even more worrying is their lack of respect towards fellow members and moderators! signedsd, If you would like to place an ad on this site, please contact admin.
jason.

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
signedsd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by signedsd »

ok i really couldnt be bothered to read your responce im not really sure whats going on here and to be honest i dont really care i came on here to try and sell people genuine autographs rather than people getting fake ttm's which alot of the bigger stars are. as for that person saying my emma watson is dogey yea shes gna stand there and signed emma watson every single letter for hundreds of people at a premiere.

but ya know what you obviously have ur little gang on here of people who all stick up for eachother and have a happy happy time so ill leave you to it dont worry about the autographs. im sick of people offering me $2 for an emma watson anyway.

oh and belive me or not all the autograph are authentic im not some twat whos going to sit around for 4 months waiting for a letter from the states to arrive with a pre printed jennifer lopez or whatever and get some big boner, if i want something ill get of my arse and go and get it.

bye
signedsd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by signedsd »

just like to quote you on something
The fact that your 1st post is to post a bug list of A-list celebs autos for sale
and yet you said you didnt accuse me if anything??? ummmmmmm i dunno what your understanding of bug list is but where im from it means fake list basically please correct me if im wrong.
signedsd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by signedsd »

while im here isnt the forum called Autographs For Sale / Exchange wouldn't that mean people posting there autographs ads on the site jason or is that just my mind and misunderstanding of the words Autographs For Sale / Exchange. i dunno know?
The.Evening.Optimist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The.Evening.Optimist »

Ok, this is getting out of hand. If you're going to act in a vile manner PLEASE DO NOT COME ON THIS SITE AGAIN. I'm reporting one of your above posts for having sexually offensive material in it. I hope you know that there are children and teenagers on this board, and if (that's a very big IF) you are an adult, you should know better then to have posted something as sexually vulgar as that. Insulting every moderator and member under the sun does not make you look any less suspicious either.
signedsd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by signedsd »

like i care if u report me. sexually explicit language lol .... if you read it its not in a sexual sentance lol so if you find that sexually explicit you obviously aint getting n e bye u guys have fun with ur ttm ill carry on doing what all of you wish you could do actually meet people that are famous rather than sitting on my arse writing letters sayng omg i love u so much please could you sign my photo that is going to be signed by ur secutary because i love u so much. actually cant complain its sad asses like u why i make money

bye
j
The.Evening.Optimist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The.Evening.Optimist »

You are a very sad, and sick individual. Please don't come on our forum again. I'm suprised admin hasn't deleted this topic already.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

I moved this post here because of the numerous instances of foul language. I dont know if anyone wants to give an official warning or whatever, I'll leave that upto them. I would, but sometimes warnings are given for next to nothing while stronger problems are not given warnings, so I really dont know if its worth it, as it may just get removed.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, (as if it wasnt obvious anyway) "bug list" was obviously a typo, was supposed to be "big list" :roll:
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Andy316 wrote:I moved this post here because of the numerous instances of foul language. I dont know if anyone wants to give an official warning or whatever, I'll leave that upto them. I would, but sometimes warnings are given for next to nothing while stronger problems are not given warnings, so I really dont know if its worth it, as it may just get removed.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, (as if it wasnt obvious anyway) "bug list" was obviously a typo, was supposed to be "big list" :roll:
I agree with you Andy, this member has been causing nothing but trouble and has shown that he cannot be on this forum with his beyond childish behaviour and language. I really do hope that admin bans this member as he has no respect for anyone on this site.
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebrityfan »

Hey,

I agree that you've removed the post because it did get waaay out of hand. On one hand I know signedsd is legit, I know for a fact that he was telling the truth about meeting all those people. On the other hand, he got too defensive and could have just showed prices and pictures.

I'm a little upset he insulted everyone (including me indirectly) and was vulgar on this forum.
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman