Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
alyssalikewhoaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by alyssalikewhoaa »

I just recieved a signed playbill from Legally Blonde.

(:
Latest Requests;
Favorite Successes; Taylor Swift, Ringo Starr, Daniel Radcliffe
Most Wanted; Darren Criss
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

With the whole Bailey thing, I have no idea. I don't understand why they don't put the insert with Bailey's headshot/info (although can be seen on the Legally Blonde: The Musical website) atleast.

Probably beginning with August Issue playbills, she was seen in them. LB has yet to recoup it's investment, so making 3 playbills in a month is a lot of wasted money when they can just put the inserts in. Also, they probably didn't want to leak the results to Playbill, except Amazon kind of ruined it day-of the final viewing of the reality show.

I wouldn't bother the stage manager too much, but come mid/end of September you could probably request one and have Bailey in it, although not positive (although if you didn't send a SASE before make sure you do!).
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:
tayl0rx4 wrote:Thanks for youe help. I sent it two days ago. How long do you think it will take for it to return?
My LB request that I sent for a cast signed playbill and a non-signed with Bailey in it, came today after about 10 days. Unfortunately, I only got the signed one, but they gave me a rare one -- the first night for Bailey/end of JUne where Bailey's name is not actually mentioned, but rather "MTV Reality Winner". LB's actually always been pretty fast, but here's the success I was talking about earlier:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=86169

A little over a month, so that's probably what's going to happen with yours. Of course, it's unpredictable, and I'm sure the show is changing some things around right now.

Hopefully you'll be able to get Christian Borle (who is rumored to leave beginning of September), but I doubt Kate Shindle will sign (she never signs TTM)...but you should probably get Bailey, Orfeh (OBC), C.B. (OBC), Michael Ruppert (OBC) and Richard Blake (OBC), and a few others.

Make sure you post your feedback :)!!!

Oh, how many people signed your playbill?

I'm hoping to get as many signatures on my poster as I did with that one amazing Legally Blonde success.

I made the poster because I thought it would be unique and hopefully they would think that too and I would get a lot of signatures such as that other LB success.

What does the OBC and the TTM mean?
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
TheScarletPimpernel

I don't know how many signed. Probably around 20. LB has a big company, not huge, but still pretty big. Unfortunately, the one signature that I wanted was KATE SHINDLE, but she doesnt even sign cast playbills :(. Atleast Bailey Hanks signed! I should check for Autumn too!

And TTM = Through the Mail (comonly seen on here), and OBC is Original Broadway Cast.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Oh, that stinks. Did you ask for Kate Shindles in your letter? Maybe she would've signed it if it was suggested in the letter.
TheScarletPimpernel

No I didn't...but I did mention how I'm a fan of hers. Just some advice, try not to push the stage manager to do too much either...it's not like this is the big part of the job and often comes from their free-time!

And I've sent Kate two letters, once even with pictures. She just doesn't sign. As much as I'd love her autograph, I respect that she doesn't want to, because she doesn't have to. I'm not even sure if she stage doors actualy! I know that Christian Borle (Emmet) does NOT stage door!

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Well when I wrote my letter I just asked if some or most of the cast could sign. I tried to make it as simple as possible. I also mentioned I'm a huge fan of Bailey.

I understand how Kate doesn't have to sign autographs but I mean its not like shes so famous that she can't sign a quick simple autograph.

Are you sure CB doesn't do stage door, because I've seen many pictures of him with fans outside the stagedoor.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
TheScarletPimpernel

Not since LBB left apparently. Or since the reality show was filmed. Reportedly, he was really against the whole thing meaning the casting of Bailey which is why he never appeared on the show.

And suprisingly, Kate is somewhat famous. She was Miss American 1998, and has been seen on various solo and cast recordings. Not huge, but somewhat.

Regardless, I stagedoored today at 2; Nearly no one came out, but she did not either. They informed me she usually never comes out. She's told others (I suppose when she does rarely stage door) that she does not respond to fanmail...perhaps it has something to do with her past (some stop signing for reasons such as stalking or because sometimes they are sold on ebay and the actors/actresses would prefer to have the money go to chartiy) or I have no idea why.

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:Not since LBB left apparently. Or since the reality show was filmed. Reportedly, he was really against the whole thing meaning the casting of Bailey which is why he never appeared on the show.

And suprisingly, Kate is somewhat famous. She was Miss American 1998, and has been seen on various solo and cast recordings. Not huge, but somewhat.

Regardless, I stagedoored today at 2; Nearly no one came out, but she did not either. They informed me she usually never comes out. She's told others (I suppose when she does rarely stage door) that she does not respond to fanmail...perhaps it has something to do with her past (some stop signing for reasons such as stalking or because sometimes they are sold on ebay and the actors/actresses would prefer to have the money go to chartiy) or I have no idea why.
I was wondering why CB never appeared on the reality show. Did you post your LB success on this website?

TheScarletPimpernel

The one I got through the mail...No. Someone got the same exact thing on the same day so I just left it. (And someone else just got another).

I just saw it yesterday LIVE for the first time at the Palace and I stagedoored. I'll probably post that one in the IP successes.