Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by tayl0rx4 »

How was the musical? How did Bailey do? I saw it the July 19th so it was Laura's second to last day until she left.
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Laura Bell is really a treat to see live though. I'm baffled at how she lasted at that role for the year and a half she did it. True performer on her part too, she hardly missed a show.

Bailey was to my slight suprise amazing. As I'm sure you remember from the MTV show (as was the case for most of the girls), she only got out of breath once, at the end of the song 'Positive.' Her acting was so-so in some scenes, and when she realized she was doing a bad job, she made up for by making a joke of the scene. Her So Much Better got SO MUCH BETTER (lol) especially than what you can hear on the recording of the song she did. My only compliant is when towards the end she still does I'm am so much / bettttttttttttttttter -- the better is really deep and it shouldn't be, or atleast LBB didn't. But regardless, she held that note for as long as needed and was just terrific and fun to watch. It was my first time seeing it live actually in the theatre, so it was cool to see all the things and all of the roles Autumn plays and all the costume changes she goes through.
But Bailey is officially a top-notch performer, no doubt and I would probably go back to see her again, but I'm saving to see the National Tour this upcoming Decemeber to see my "idol" COLEEN SEXTON!! (Whose Brooke on the tour). I also had the best seats in the house. Row G, on the aisle (the palace has the middle section split, as I'm sure you know). Actually, most shows release any premium seats not sold the day before so keep that in mind if you're ever wondering aroiund NYC!

Let me know if you're going to see it again..."Bailey" gave us a discount code for future tickets. {thumb2}
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:Laura Bell is really a treat to see live though. I'm baffled at how she lasted at that role for the year and a half she did it. True performer on her part too, she hardly missed a show.

Bailey was to my slight suprise amazing. As I'm sure you remember from the MTV show (as was the case for most of the girls), she only got out of breath once, at the end of the song 'Positive.' Her acting was so-so in some scenes, and when she realized she was doing a bad job, she made up for by making a joke of the scene. Her So Much Better got SO MUCH BETTER (lol) especially than what you can hear on the recording of the song she did. My only compliant is when towards the end she still does I'm am so much / bettttttttttttttttter -- the better is really deep and it shouldn't be, or atleast LBB didn't. But regardless, she held that note for as long as needed and was just terrific and fun to watch. It was my first time seeing it live actually in the theatre, so it was cool to see all the things and all of the roles Autumn plays and all the costume changes she goes through.
But Bailey is officially a top-notch performer, no doubt and I would probably go back to see her again, but I'm saving to see the National Tour this upcoming Decemeber to see my "idol" COLEEN SEXTON!! (Whose Brooke on the tour). I also had the best seats in the house. Row G, on the aisle (the palace has the middle section split, as I'm sure you know). Actually, most shows release any premium seats not sold the day before so keep that in mind if you're ever wondering aroiund NYC!

Let me know if you're going to see it again..."Bailey" gave us a discount code for future tickets. {thumb2}
I'm happy to hear Bailey was great. I really like her, and I wanted her to win the first episode of the show. Seeing it live is absoutley amazing! (compared to all the videos of it on youtube) I really want to go back so bad to see Bailey and Autumn. I checked on ticketmaster.com and I could get Row B for only $55 I think. I probably won't see Legally Blonde again in New York because there are other musicals I would like to see. But I would love to see the National Tour. I think it comes in my area in December. Lauren and Rhiannon from the show are in it and I would like to see how they perform in it. Even though, I'm not really a fan of Becky Gulsvig. I personally think she didn't give as much energy in some scenes. (I haven't seen her live, just on videos)

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
TheScarletPimpernel

Me too about Becky! She's a bit too deep sounding for me.

And I'm praying that I get Lauren as an understudy for the day I see it. Honestly, I really just want to see Coleen Sexton, who I missed because last time she was on tour was 2007 (LOL last year) with Wicked with Christina DeCicco (another one of my favs I've seen several times) but it was sold out the nights I could go! And I was short on money. She was the Elphaba s/b and Victoria's father got sick, and Coleen infamously got twisted into the stage when Victoria twisted out during the dancing hall scene. She did just about the rest of the Philly run :(! She's Brooke on the tuor...I won't miss her this time!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Oh. I've never heard of her before.

My favorite broadway actress is LBB she's so down to earth. Even though I've never met her. I was so excitied to go see LB and stage door it so I could meet Laura and with my luck she didn't come out. I was pretty upset so my mom found Laura's managers e-mail (which was her moms email address) She responded saying that Laura needed to rest inbetween shows to protect her voice. She also said she would send an autograph playbill and picture. She said it would come in a couple days, and it didn't. I felt sort of bad for bothering her, but it's been over a month now and it still hasn't come in when she said I would get it in a few days. I don't want to bug her again by emailing her, so I just forgot about even checking the mail because I know I'm most likely never going to get it. Shes busy now with her "Take it From the Top" workshop and she's now living in Nashville working on her second album. Personally it's very upseting because I wanted her autograph more than anyones at that time. I'm very excited for my LB cast autographs. I'm just hoping it will come back, unlike Lauras.

TheScarletPimpernel

LBB pushes herself sometimes just a little too much though. She certainly deserves a rest!!!!!

And Coleen is great. Something about her is just so awesome, but I've never met her. LOL I've talked to actors/actresses who have worked with ehr and they all say the same things. LOL She even has an infomercial out (LOL) that is on a website somewhere about a motorcycle!

Other than her, my favourites are Judy Kuhn (def a LBB type person back in the late '80s/early '90s)..saw her in Les Mis but wasn't able to stagedoor :(, Patti LuPone (who doesn't?)..saw a matinee of P.LuPONE GYPSY so of course she doesn't come out, Brandi Burkhardt <3 who I just met and was the nicest person I've met at the stagedoor to me thus far, Linda Eder ..saw her in concert but she didn't stagedoor :(, Lea Salonga was awfully nice too and polite! at the stagedoor too, and Terrence Mann whom I've yet to see live! I have a bunch actually, those are just kind of my favourites.

Oh and how could I forget JILL PAICE! Haven't got to meet her yet either! But I will!!

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

I still haven't got my poster back. When do you think it will come in?

TheScarletPimpernel

Taylor.......what?!

It's been like 10 days. I told you in an earlier post that it will take ATLEAST over a month more than likely. To try to have 30 people with 7 'stars' to sign? It's not going to be done overnight.

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Oh yeah right. Sorry.

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

I got it in today!! I'm going to post it later this weekend.