Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
saulssweetie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by saulssweetie »

I went to the BCEFA flea market today and got a few things. Opening night cast signed playbills for Dracula and Wonderland. I also got a Scarlet Pimpernel playbill signed by Rachel York. Good day.
See my autographs here: http://ldyedgwareauto.webs.com/
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesFan »

Check out my latest edition to my collection:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesFan »

I know this isnt a playbill, but I thought it may interest the crowd here. I found this at an antique mall

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Can someone tell me what happened to the list we had of theatre venues to we knew who was appearing in what? I've been away from fanmail for a while, and I haven't a clue where to go for help and advise for theatre collecting.

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
mumu1887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mumu1887 »

louis vuitton bags and louis vuitton handbags and louis vuitton purses and louis vuitton outlet

Within recessionary intervals, tasks are tight and a person can take a look at self-employment as a supply of income. Soon after generating a business only to discover the heading demanding, he could speedily check with, "Do My spouse and i be eligible for a debt settlement?" The highest reports is that personal debt counselling, combination along with credit debt operations packages can easily be bought with regard to agencies to aid all of them make it through and also accomplish budgetary stability. Fairly than filing personal bankruptcy, the therapist can support the little business rebuild it is debt payments by simply negotiating more hours repayment stays having its lovers.
Prior to deciding on acquire benefit consolidating the company's bad debts, you must seek advice from as being a lots of queries as possible for the credit card debt solutions firm. In this article are some 'Do We be eligible for personal credit card debt relief' inquiries that can assist you begin away.
Should i qualify for credit card debt relief on my small company charge cards?
A business can easily have huge debts on credit history playing cards supplied in the market to it's actually many staff and besides the charges are usually paid punctually, your credit standing score in the small enterprise can look at a beating and earn it extremely hard for this to get additional lending options to fulfill long lasting enlargement choices. A corporation dealing in enterprise consolidation will help the organization rebuild its debts and get extended-term fiscal stableness through talking with all the creditors to look at a combination method. This may make payment easy to the business, since just a single settlement has to be built monthly.
Should i be eligible for debt help on small enterprise credit standing playing cards issued dealing with our cultural security selection?
The moment your small business is well-established, you will get bank cards released to the business making use of that it is credit rating score with no just about any issue. Even so, nearly all smaller businesses confront issues throughout acquiring financial products and developments when they're staying create given that they do not have the credit score ranking in location. In such situations, within buy to help business people, financial institutions as well as other bankers scholarhip loans on the firm centered on the average person ensure with the proprietor, such like a interpersonal safety amount. Credit rating cards granted in doing this which can be used for assembly organization costs are generally certified being integrated in a very commercial debts debt consolidation system.
For virtually any additionally info on 'Do My spouse and i be eligible for a credit debt relief' linked to organization debt consolidation reduction, you have access to their hands on a good who specializes in this specific position. They are able to assist negotiate along with banks, credit card organizations and also other collectors to bail your enterprise from an economic problems through joining together the debts and which allows just one monthly pay back. louis vuitton wallets and louis vuitton shop and louis vuitton speedy and louis vuitton monogram
spicegirlsaloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spicegirlsaloud »

Does anyone have any Wicked cast signed playbills they would like to sell?
Minispec
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Minispec »

spicegirlsaloud wrote:Does anyone have any Wicked cast signed playbills they would like to sell?
I don't have one I'm selling, but if you just want one of the current broadway cast, now's a pretty good time to send for one. I sent a letter to the theatre about a month ago and got a cast-signed playbill and a nice note after only a 10 day wait {up}
Recently Sent Out: Andrew Garfield, Book of Mormon, Michael C Hall, Nathan Kress

Favorite Autographs: The Lonely Island (Personalized), Jesse Eisenberg (IP and TTM Personalized), How to Succeed 2011 Revival Poster (signed by complete cast)

Most Wanted: Darren Criss, Neil Patrick Harris,

My Website--Don't forget to sign the guestbook!
stephj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephj32 »

Has anyone received anything from "The Best Man"? I'm wanted to send a LOR for either Angela Lansbury or a playbill signed by the cast!
Most Wanted: Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, Derek Jeter, Lil Wayne, Celine Dion, Beyonce.

My website www.freewebs.com/stephsautographs
alvis1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alvis1997 »

Hi there,

I've recently decided that I am going to collect playbills and I know that playbills fit perfectly inside a 6x9 envelope.

How much US postage would it cost to get a return on the SASE to Australia?

Thanks,

Alex.
Alex. :D
youxi123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youxi123 »

Thank you to share.I understand a lot of