Manchester United Help Please!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
viczbaia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Manchester United Help Please!

Post by viczbaia »

Dear fellow fanmail.biz members,

I will be going to the Manchester United VS Bolton game on March 8th. As this is my first time at a game at Old Trafford (I come from faraway Thailand), I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to give me any tips and pointers about getting the player's autograph like where to stand before/after the game.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Victor :D
lizane

Re: Manchester United Help Please!

Post by lizane »

Hello viczbaia! ;)

I personally haven't been to a football/soccer match before, but it is very easy to get rugby players autographs after a match. :)

Good luck on getting autographs! :D

Regards,
Lizanne
Last edited by lizane on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Sorry, double post!
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Hi,
I guess you should get their autographs when the players drives out of the stauim. Also, u could go to one of their traning sections, where they might sign after their training, but you would need to check their timetable.
Good luck {up}
jason. ;-)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by proud2bevilla »

I have waited and Manchester United twice now and managed to get quite a lot of autographs. There are a lot of people that wait behind so leave early to get a decent space. Some of the players don't sign but the players who do, usually pick a random section and do about 50. In my last try I managed to get Ronaldo, Evra, Nani, Van Der Sar, Rooney and Carrick. You will not get all of them because, like I said, they all pick different sections to sign for.

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
viczbaia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by viczbaia »

hey guys,

thanks for all your help...really appreciate it...hope to get some autographs soon and if i do will post it up here asap...

again...really...thank you very much...otherwise i wouldn't know where to go after the game at all

:D