Successes w/o SASE? II

Six_Feet_Under
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Six_Feet_Under »

DanTheMan wrote:well then just email the celebs if you don't want to send them a SASE or try and meet them in person.
It seems like a lot of people are doing well without a SASE...and if a fan isn't worth 37 cents to them,then they aren't worth it.
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

For sure if you email them they'll include the envelope and the stamp or if you write to SFM they'll provide the envelope and stamp.
Six_Feet_Under
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Six_Feet_Under »

DanTheMan wrote:For sure if you email them they'll include the envelope and the stamp or if you write to SFM they'll provide the envelope and stamp.
Yeah i know I email the ones who have email addresses.
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re:

Post by oryxandcrake »

DanTheMan wrote:
Six_Feet_Under wrote:The way I see it is..if you have to send a SASE to a celebrity,and they are that cheap...they aren't even worth writing to,but thats my opinion.

i think the least people can do is send a SASE. With the amount of request they get. Don't forget that you're asking for a favor from them. including a SASE with your request does increase your chances of getting something back
If you live in the same country, fine. But what if the celeb lives in another country? You can always send cash, but not all postal services approve of that. And it feels a bit stupid sending 5 bucks to a multiplatinum artist so he can (send someone to) buy stamps.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)
gibson.morrow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Successes w/o SASE? II

Post by gibson.morrow »

I always put a few dollars in the envelope so the celeb sees that I am willing to pay for postage
TTM Successes: Ann B. Davis & Wes Craven
Email Succeses: Susan Lucci & Judi Dench
WWE Superstars: Sheamus
HP Cast Successes: Rupert Grint, Matthew Lewis, & Shirley Henderson
TWD Cast Successes: Andrew Lincoln, IroneE Singleton, & Jeffrey Demunn