Kendrick Perkins

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jason_h
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kendrick Perkins

Post by jason_h »

Might be the wrong place but got a question. I mailed Don Perkins, former NFL great. Great success, but had a note in it saying "mail boston celtics center no 43 perkins". so i do a little search cause basketball isn't as big to be as football and looky what I find. A no 43 Boston Celtics center named "Perkins" also from Texas. Question is if Kendrick Perkins is related to Don Perkins and how. Been searching but no proof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendrick_Perkins
Pencebaseball9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kendrick Perkins

Post by Pencebaseball9 »

I moved this since you had feedback.

I haven't seen anything about the two being related. I don't understand why you had a success from Don, but they're trying to direct you to the Celtics. Maybe they thought you had the wrong person? 8)
Thanks to Hangman and Seb88 for the signature and avatar

http://www.freewebs.com/karasautos
jason_h
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason_h »

I thought maybe so but I read it over and whats the chance they are from the same state, same number, same last name? Don Perkins is huge famous in Dallas but Kendrick isn't well known really. Thought maybe Don was trying to pass some of the love?
Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carmelo15 »

Kendrick Perkins was raised by his grandparents and his father is actually, former Lamar University star Kenneth Perkins, who left the family when Perkins was 18 months old. So unless his grandfather is Don, they have no relations.

Credit to yummyicecream26!