How did you discover Fanmail.biz?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
hangman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How did you discover Fanmail.biz?

Post by hangman »

Hey Guys,

I'm interested to know how people discovered or came across the this wonderful site?

I discovered it while searching autograph successes on Google ;-) ... and what a lucky day that was for me! :D

Merry Christmas! [reindeer]
Isn't it time for a new siggy?? Visit HANGMAN'S GRAPHICS SHOP today!

{star} My site: http://www.freewebs.com/lanod/ {star} You can contact me with any questions here: hangman@fanmail.biz {star} Image ^siggy made by me
James

Re: How did you discover Fanmail.biz?

Post by James »

I came across it AGES ago when I first heard about autograph collecting! :mrgreen:
alexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexandra »

well I was searching addresses for Supernatural..(I wanted to write to them and I was looking for an address) And I came across this site:)
alexxx [reindeer]

Favorite Success: {??} Criss Angel [Personalized] {??} and {??} Josh Duhamel {??}
Authentics/Personalized: 4
PP//AP: 2
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I think I googled autograph collecting and this site came up. I'm glad I found it :)

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
cernan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cernan »

I was searching for addresses, and I found the database first. Then I found this forum, and I created an account some time later to post successes. ;-)

JC
cernan@fanmail.biz
Feel Free to PM or Email me with any questions or comments!
I will try to answer as soon as possible although that may not always be possible due to my busy schedule.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Searching for addresses around this time 3 years ago. Site was still in it's infancy and quite honestly didn't provide much. Site has come a long way since then.
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by proud2bevilla »

I was a member of another autograph forum and someone of there mentioned that they were also a member of this forum. I never went on the actual forum for weeks and just used some of the addresses but I eventually found the forum about a year ago. Until about a month ago, I never had a username but I've decided to finally post of here now. I'm glad I found it though. [reindeer]

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
Lunatitotum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lunatitotum »

I was looking for fan mail addresses. At that time I was looking for Hayden Christensen's :D {??} ...Well all the other sites would give ya an address only if ya paid 10 dollars or more per month! At least fanmail.biz is not like that! :mrgreen: {thumb2} ROCK ON GUYS!
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

I found this site in early 2005 when I was trying to gather some autographs for a charity auction I was holding. Since then I have had many auctions, and still keep coming back! I now offer my time as an Admin on here, to try to pass on some of my experience to a wider audience. I might be biassed, but I really think this board is the best in the business, and offers a fabulous free service which so many of the competitors do not ;-)

I, like you - do not relish having to pay for info, and Fanmail.biz gives me unlimited access to the details of the people I want to write to. The bonus is that I can glean reliable information from our other members about what is going on in the auto-collecting field so I don't waste my money on out-of-date addresses, or by writing to non-signers!

Long may Fanmail.biz continue {thumb2}
Ian [reindeer]
Atomic ant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Atomic ant »

I'm Amazed it, took me so long to find this site {down} I had had a PC for 2 years, before finding this.

And I did, so much googleing to get free autographs. All I found where, sites that needed money upfront, for a sub standard search. I never went down that road {up}

When I first, found "Fanmail" I thought, free autographs "To good to be true" But hey guys you have never let me down once {thumb2} {wow}

Thanks a million {clap} [agree] [rockon] {wow}

Siggy and Avatar by Hangman.