How many?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dgangel

How many?

Post by dgangel »

I have seen this done on other sites. It doesn't have to be exact numbers, just basically a guesstimate.

How many autographs did you receive in 2007?
How many autographs do you predict you will receive in 2008?
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How many?

Post by Shambler »

3 so far + a failure/unsigned postcard from Prince William..but I'm quite impressed as I only started sending out on the 7th November ;) In 2008 I want at least 20 more autographs. My problem is that I'm not into a large array of celebs, and I have this silly rule of writing to them only if they've been around for more than 3 years (don't like wasting money on the ones that just come and go).
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

I got 134 I believe in 2007. I hope to get more this next year. In '07 I started in the middle of the year, so starting at the start of the year, I hope I get more autos. :) Wishful thinking.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJK91 »

I've got 19 this year but I only started collecting at the end of September. I'd like to get at least 50 in 2008.
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smuck »

Seeing I have around 60 (I know my count says 59, I believe, but I know I'm forgetting one or two), and I started collecting last year..but was very..slow with it...

I think I received about 40-50 this year. I'm VERY proud of myself, honestly.

In 08, my goal is 100. Now that I'm more with the whole deal/shabang of collecting, I think I could manage that or something close to it.
Skye

Post by Skye »

I don't even know that many celebrities Smuck! I mean I'm sure I do but not enough to get an autograph from them. That's a lot of people!
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

Shambler wrote:My problem is that I'm not into a large array of celebs, and I have this silly rule of writing to them only if they've been around for more than 3 years (don't like wasting money on the ones that just come and go).

So, I get it right: you only write to them because they are famous and not because you like them?! Hmm, okay everybody his/her own! *ggg* ;)

Well, I probably got around 60!

PS: I love the new smilies!!!!!
Image ImageImageImageImage
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smuck »

Skye wrote:I don't even know that many celebrities Smuck! I mean I'm sure I do but not enough to get an autograph from them. That's a lot of people!
Haha! I'm a fan of so many people. I write to them if I reallllly like them and they're worth sending for. Plus, I do get autographs for some other family members of mine to give to them. They certainly like this hobby well enough! And it usually comes to be that I get 2 personalized, one for them, one for me. So it always adds to my count.

Plus we'll be going back to Florida sometime in the near future (after Christmas sometime) and there's so many roaming celebrities in the area we're going. We're right right right near Miami when we go to visit again. So Maybe I'll run in to one and get an IP success.
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

i got all of my autograph's this year, so that's 125 :mrgreen:
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

reaper07 wrote:
Shambler wrote:My problem is that I'm not into a large array of celebs, and I have this silly rule of writing to them only if they've been around for more than 3 years (don't like wasting money on the ones that just come and go).

So, I get it right: you only write to them because they are famous and not because you like them?! Hmm, okay everybody his/her own! *ggg* ;)

Well, I probably got around 60!

PS: I love the new smilies!!!!!
I really don't know how you read into it like that :? :? I don't write to any fool who becomes famous in ten days and is gone within a year, like a lot of people do. I write to people I have truly admired for a long time, who are truly talented and most importantly, have longevity. Why would I want a band/singer/actor etc's autograph in my album who will be off the scene and forgotten in no time (for example, a band who release one good album then split)? I can't stand people who write to celebrities just because they're famous/the 'it' thing right now, and not because they genuinely like them.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger