mileycyrusfan

Moderators' Forum.
RuleroftheWorld

mileycyrusfan

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

I think we're probably all familiar with his posts. They all lack virtually any punctuation, and are EXTREMELY hard to understand at the best of times.

I know there is no set rule about punctuation/correct grammar/sentence construction, but can we at least implement a loose rule?

This member's post "style" (which by his own admission is done out of laziness) has caused numerous locked threads, and several arguments.

If theres no chance of implementing a loose rule, would it be ok to PM this member and ask them to type properly? I'm really at a loss here. Sometimes Ive read his posts 4 or 5 times and still fail to understand what hes trying to say :neutral:

And this is without mentioned his tendency to make duplicate threads within days of each other...

Thoughts?
James

Re: mileycyrusfan

Post by James »

& it would save me having to edit her posts so they make sense, as I do in the Charity forum! :mrgreen:
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

it's VERY annoying, i won't even bother reading any of his post's anymore i just can't read them :roll: {down}
cernan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cernan »

I admit that yes, his posts are very hard to understand at times. Has anyone tried sending him a polite PM? ;-)
cernan@fanmail.biz
Feel Free to PM or Email me with any questions or comments!
I will try to answer as soon as possible although that may not always be possible due to my busy schedule.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

He has been asked politely in his threads to correct his grammar, and he just snaps back..
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

he said in one of his post that he has some kind of condition or something(I cant seem to find it right now) but I think this might be at least part of the reason he post like he does
#-John-#
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

jdp3577 wrote:he said in one of his post that he has some kind of condition or something(I cant seem to find it right now) but I think this might be at least part of the reason he post like he does
Really? All Ive seen in way of explanation is that hes too lazy to type properly (his words) :neutral:
jdp3577

Post by jdp3577 »

ok I found it, I seem to have misread it :lol: but the way he gets himself so upset, I still dont think he's normal.
#-John-#
charmainey

Post by charmainey »

Not to be offensive, but even if he does have a disorder, he doesn't have too many spelling mistakes, it wouldn't be too hard to put commas or periods.

jdp: What did you misread the post to say?
Autograph Fanatic

Post by Autograph Fanatic »

I agree, even if he does have a disorder, he should be able to use correct grammar.

Also, his grammar isn't the only problem, he also sometimes can have a mean attitude.

If you are to tell him to at least try to clean up his post, he gets very mad and just snaps at you.

Thanks,
A.F. :D
All Jonas Brothers Fans here is a place to talk about them:
http://www.xmb-host.com/xmb/myforum-jon ... stalk.html

Please sign the "South of Nowhere" petition made by Dgangel.
http://www.petitiononline.com/SON/petition.html
Thanks for the siggy and avatar Hangman!