question

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

question

Post by stephanie »

just curious and all but was wondering since we all spend so much time on here all the time post and pm messages to each other just was wondering if anyone wanted to actually introduce themselfs nothing personal but afterall we all spend so much time on here pm back n forth thought it would be a cool thing not like we would rember everyones name. and jsut maybe a quick little thing like why the collect or how long or there fav one jsut something to lighten up the moods

i will start
i am stephanie from wilkes barre, pa and i collect autographs for my son Xavier te love and joy of my life.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

my name is terrence and im from canonsburg pa and I started collecting because I have a huge autograph collection from concerts so I thought I would try movie stars
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hey

Post by stephanie »

ozzman thast cool. love to hear some time who you got from concerts. thast great wish you lots of success with the actors/actresses
AutographWanter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographWanter »

I'm Mallory and I'm from Cali. I collect because I've always wanted autographs from my favorite stars and I had no idea that you could actually get autographs through fanmail and I also didn't know what collecting autographs was a hobby. :oops:
ImageImageImageImage
Recent Successes: Jorge Garcia, Yunjin Kim, Samantha Peszek, "Billy Elliot"
Recently Sent: Stephen Daldry, Ivana Hong
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

My names Emma and I'm from Southampton in England. I started collecting autographs because I love so many movies and I thought it would be cool to have autographs from some of my favourite actors!
Smudge
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smudge »

I'm Tony from Staffordshire, England (although I was born in Munster, Germany - yet still British! :D ) and I started collecting because I simply LOVE films and thought it was an easy, effective way of having 'my own piece of hollywood' and being able to contact my fave celebs!!! {up}
"I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander!"

http://www.freewebs.com/smudgethecollector/

http://www.myspace.com/ajpcproductions
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TONY

Post by stephanie »

I THINK U EXPRESSED IT FOR US ALL WHEN YOU SAID ITS OUR WAY OF HAVING A LITTLE BIT OF HOLLYWOOD.
Casshy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casshy »

Hey all My name is Helena, and I am in Colorado. I started collecting because I saw this site and really didn't know that celebs actually signed TTM. So I was thrilled to add onto my existing in person autographs from sporting events. I display all my real autos in my home.
Hold on to nothing as fast as you can -Tori Amos

Post by Guest »

i am melissa. i am from minnesota. aged 23
i been collecting since 96 sometime. my first auto was from tim allen. one of the SFM ones but hey it was still something and i loved that i got mail so i just began to send more and more. now i have close to 300. alot i have got in person thanks to things like mall of america and fan fair in nashville.
MustLoveDogs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MustLoveDogs »

sorry i thought i had signed in that above one was my post. i am melissa. lol. anyway ya again sorry
NEWEST Auto---33 Miles

see scans at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissaautographs/