are you ever superstious when sending

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Poll ended at Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Total votes: 0

miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

im wondering if whenever you send if you get superstious when sending by the pen you use to write what location you send at wheter you use a mailbox or post office if so tell us about it and vote for that option
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: are you ever superstious when sending

Post by JJK91 »

I have a pen I use for every letter. I use that same pen for writing everything. My Granddad gave it to me a few years back. It makes my writing a lot neater too :lol: I guess I've become a little obsessive about using it; I do use it for 'good luck', in exams mainly.

And I do always post the letters in the same place and buy my stamps from the same place but that's just convinience.
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Yes I do. I also am very superstitious about the paper I use and the pens. There are just some pens I cannot write good with and it just messes up the letter. When it comes to looseleaf, it can't be cheap 99 cents paper or any bad paper. It has to be nice looseleaf like from Staples.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

I choose "never", because I use differents pens, differents papers, I post the letters in differents places, it depends where I am. ;-)
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Bria wrote:I choose "never", because I use differents pens, differents papers, I post the letters in differents places, it depends where I am. ;-)
Exactly! I write with whatever is closest to me and I write on whatever paper (notebook) I can find. It doesn't really matter to me lol.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
classictvguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by classictvguy »

I chose the pe nchoice because I usually have three different types of pens I use, and those are the only kind of pens I will use.
Chris102

Post by Chris102 »

I use only felt-tip pens, just because it's easier. I also have to have the white pull-&-seal envelopes from Staples. ;-)