Warwick Davis RTS update with glimmer of hope

1 address check per person per day. Addresses in the database only.
You can also use this forum to update your address on Fanmail.biz :)
mymymy

Warwick Davis RTS update with glimmer of hope

Post by mymymy »

As you may have read I posted a RTS from Warwick Davis last week. I sent a SASE along with a letter and got it back as a RTS (PO BOX cancelled) over 2 months later. Anyway, I continued to email warwick using this email address which failed for some time:

myfanmail@warwickdavis.co.uk (note if you request an autograph you will only be told to send a SASE)

and yesterday I got a reply from his secretary. She said she Warwick Davis was upset to hear of my RTS as he spends a lot of money to make sure he recieves his fanmail. She said that Warwick himself would ask at his local Post ofice to look in to the matter to see what has been going on.
She continues: Warwick recives fanmail EVERY SINGLE DAY with the following adddress on the envelope so cant explain my RTS and as far as they are concirned there is nothing wrong with the address. I was told to send my letter again and another large SASE to:

PO Box 511
Peterborough PE2 76Q
UK

I BELIEVE THJE SECRETARY BUT ITS WEIRD ABOUT THE RETURN TO SENDERS REPORTED THEN ISNT IT?

Anyway with this in mind today I posted one more request to Warwick. I posted it Special Delivery so there is no reason he shouldnt get it. I am aware he is in panto from today until January sometime so I wont get a reply for ages but her secretary said when she sees my name on the senders details on the enelope she will put it on the priority pile so hopefully I will be have the luck of the irish this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Warwick Davis RTS update with glimmer of hope

Post by admin »

Hi mymymy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

The address has been updated

Warwick Davis on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
mymymy

Re: Warwick Davis RTS update with glimmer of hope

Post by mymymy »

Just to let everyone know I recieved an email today from Warwick's seretary telling me that she recieved my letter and SASE. I sent it Special Delivery so anyone in the Uk wanting to write should send any requests this way to avoid a RTS