Ashley Tisdale possible failure

JoeCox1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ashley Tisdale possible failure

Post by JoeCox1990 »

Back in July of this year, July 10th to be specific, I sent a LOR, two glossy 8x10 headshots of Ashley Tisdale that I printed out from Google Images, and an SASE to this address:

Ashley Tisdale
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Well, it is now August 31st. Honestly, I'm a little worried. Just yesterday, I tried calling United Talent Agency, and they redirected me to the "Client Info" department and said "E-mail us at clientinfo@unitedtalent.com" and I tried that but it didn't work!

I wonder if Ashley Tisdale even does autographs TTM anymore. Not sure about this one guys. I think this is a failure. :cry:
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ashley Tisdale possible failure

Post by Hartster »

A little over a month wait is a very short time. As well, what may be a few days turnaround for one collector can be longer for another ... or not at all.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Yeah, a month is a very short turnaround for an autograph. If you're expecting to get any responses within a month then you are going to be disappointment. Some smaller actors/bands can sometimes take about that or less if you're lucky, but its not uncommon to wait 4 years for some people. It took me a year to the day to get a reply from Stephen Merchant.

Having said that, you probably will get a pre-printed autograph from Ashley if you get anything. You'd be best to try her VV if you can.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CraigK »

Probably too soon to know for sure. However, this is the address of her Manager if you'd like to try there too. I don't know if she signs or not.

Ashley Tisdale
c/o Bill Perlman
Perlman Management Group
PO Box 2939
Beverly Hills, CA 90213
JoeCox1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoeCox1990 »

Thank you Craig! :D I will definitely keep that in mind! BTW, is that her current manager's address?
CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CraigK »

Yes, as far as I know.
JoeCox1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoeCox1990 »

Morphindel wrote:You'd be best to try her VV if you can.
VV seems like a good idea...only thing is that she rarely comes to Tucson or Phoenix...

I've got a better idea. Why not try an in-person one? I actually had an opportunity to do that last summer at Warner Bros. Studios where I was part of a studio audience and saw a sitcom taping! Our warmup guy Roger gave out 8 spec-script covers to 8 lucky people (no, I didn't get one because you had to yell and wave your arms around) to get autographed by the whole cast (the show I saw a taping of was called "Clipped") at the end of the show taping that evening. Point being, I could try an in-person autograph if Ashley Tisdale ever does a TV sitcom again and there ya go! I've got myself an in-person autograph.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Why would she have to come to Arizona? If you find a venue address for her when she is filming you can try and write her there. Though of course IP's are the only way to know for sure that you're getting an authentic sig, theyre rare.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
JoeCox1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoeCox1990 »

Yeah! Good point. I could always try and write her VV. I mean, what have I got to lose?