Cast of Hairspray playbill success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ShuShuFontana45
$10 gift certificate winner

Cast of Hairspray playbill success

Post by ShuShuFontana45 »

Sent September 5th
Received September 25th

I sent an sase and a letter explaining what an amazing show I along with so many other people felt. I asked if they could send me back anything for somebody else. They sent a signed playbill signed by the cast.
They hardly cross out my stamps any more.
I get the barcode instead

address
Neil Simon Theater
250 W. 52 St.
New York, NY 10019
USA

"I am terrified of mayonnaise. It was so bad when I was little that my friends would chase me around the house with a jar of mayonnaise and a knife."."Megan Mullally
charmainey

Re: Cast of Hairspray playbill success

Post by charmainey »

I'm losing hope :( I sent mine in August and still didn't receive mine.
truexillusions
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by truexillusions »

Cool!

I sent mine a week or two ago. Hopefully I receive something :)
I haven't sent any requests out in a long time. Hoping to get some out soon!

I've received 50+ autographs through the mail. :)
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Cool!!
Congrats!
We are expecting our ;)
staticstorm1728
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by staticstorm1728 »

Great success! I should've known they'd sign a playbill by mail before I went to the venue and purchased the $60 giant signed poster lol
My Tumblr:
http://www.flirtymango.tumblr.com
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smuck »

Oh man. That's a GREAT success. I just threw my letter in the box today. I don't live THAT far from New York so lets hope I get something back! 8)
The_Champion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The_Champion »

ShuShuFontana45 wrote:Sent September 5th
Received September 25th

I sent an sase and a letter explaining what an amazing show I along with so many other people felt. I asked if they could send me back anything for somebody else. They sent a signed playbill signed by the cast.
They hardly cross out my stamps any more.
I get the barcode instead

address
Neil Simon Theater
250 W. 52 St.
New York, NY 10019
USA
I really do apologize for being skeptic, but it seems to me that your envelopes in your 2 scans are different. If they were the same, wouldn't they both have stamps in the corner? Also, I find it odd that you would mention that they don't cancel your stamps. If it is the real deal, why explain yourself? It just seems odd to me. Forgive me for my opinion
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

The_Champion wrote: I really do apologize for being skeptic, but it seems to me that your envelopes in your 2 scans are different. If they were the same, wouldn't they both have stamps in the corner? Also, I find it odd that you would mention that they don't cancel your stamps. If it is the real deal, why explain yourself? It just seems odd to me. Forgive me for my opinion
First, let me say congratulations on the success :)! Secondly, it's very obvious that the scans are of different parts of the same envelope (the first scan is of the upper right part and the second scan is of the left bottom parts). This member is using the playbill to cover their address. Please try not to be so quick to judge, especially in this case where it is completely unwarranted. Congrats on the success again...it's awesome :).
ShuShuFontana45

Post by ShuShuFontana45 »

Well, this is a first for me. Let me explain each of the things you are skeptic about.
Well, the envelope is to big for my scanner so I scanned both sides for everybody could see where the stamps were, the do not bend and also the bar code area they used. I had my address in two places, to me and to return to me. My mail lady told me to do that in case not enough stamps are on it. I dont use my camera any longer because it broke. so unless I get some more cash in my pocket I wont be buying another one anytime soon.
I got a kick out of them not canceling my stamps because my mail lady mentioned it to me. She holds some of my mail at the post office. She laughed and said they are being nice to me lately. Both her and I are very close so we joke over little things.

I would like to thank you elmomommyto2 for saying what you said.. I was really upset over this and you brought a smile back to my face. Thank you again so much. It means a lot.
To everybody else I would like to thank you for the nice words. It means a lot and I'm sure you will get something back soon. I see somebody else got back from them also on this board.

"I am terrified of mayonnaise. It was so bad when I was little that my friends would chase me around the house with a jar of mayonnaise and a knife."."Megan Mullally
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

No problem ShuShuFontana :)! I'm just glad that I could restore some of the happiness that your autograph has brought you! It's very important for me to make sure that members don't get accused of doing things they didn't do. Plus, I know how the envelope being too big for the scanner goes ;) :lol:. So congrats again...you should frame that one {up}!