US to Canada

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner

US to Canada

Post by KellyMBel »

Hey! I was interested in sending a letter to Skye Sweetnam. I live in the US and her address is in Ontario Canda. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would cost to send a 1oz letter US to Canada. Also, if I supply a SASE, do I have to include an IRC? Thanks for any help!

Kelly :D
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

sending to the US from canada cost 0.85 cents. for 1oz letter one IRC should be ok or if you have canadian stamps you can use those. personnaly i only put my address on the return envelope just in case the postage is not enough...That way whatever happens the envelope will still come back to me.

Hope it helps

:)

P.s. I am Canadian [ca]
insider15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insider15 »

Which others have candian working addresses... i'm canadian and it would be much cheaper to send one to canada
Alice Walker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alice Walker »

They film lots of movies in Canada.... {up}
KellyMBel

Post by KellyMBel »

This may sound stupid, but to they sell 85 cent stamps? I wasnt sure if they stamped it on the envelope with ink or what.
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

KellyMBel wrote:This may sound stupid, but to they sell 85 cent stamps? I wasnt sure if they stamped it on the envelope with ink or what.

not sure...because i give all my envelopes to my cousi and he sends them for me(he works for the post office overhere) to be on the safe side put 2 50 cents stamps (canadian stamps) or two IRC .