help with sending to america.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
crystal815

Re: help with sending to america.

Post by crystal815 »

For the SASE you'll need american stamps. or an IRC enclosed with your letter and SAE
Check out my website at http://crystal815.webs.com to view all successes. See one you like? Shoot me and offer!
Atomic ant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Atomic ant »

Hi
I can help you out there, as i'm from the Uk.

To wrote to the U.S.A you will need:

A Stamped addressed envolope (10X8ins)

2-3 international postal coupons. Ask for these at your post office. (their 95p each)

Please remember that theres been a postal walkout, and they are not back to work until wed or thurs.

And theres more to come :roll:

I hope the above has helped you out.

Siggy and Avatar by Hangman.
Nammzi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nammzi »

thank you!! huge help out . . ( and the constant postal walkouts are a constant hinderance. :( arent they? )
Couldn't agree more, I am also from the UK and the post offices are incredibly annoying sometimes :(

And also, not all post offices sell IRC's, my local one doesn't. You might have to search around a bit, but I think that if you ask your post office to order some in for you then they can :D
Here comes the world and she is beautifully mysterious

http://scottishspca.fotopic.net/
BethfromEngland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BethfromEngland »

If you send a self addressed envelope,but dont put any stamps in the envelope,is there still a chance they will write back to you ?.I sent a self addressed envelope but didnt put any reply coupons or stamps in it becausse my post office didnt sell the coupons and i only found the websites for them after i sent the letter.I took my letter to the post office though and had my envelope weighed and had the correct postage but on it for it to get there,and wrote my address on the back of the envelope,and i havent had a return to sender so hopefully it got there.It's has been nearly three weeks now since i sent the letter,it will have been three weeks on wednesday.
Do you think i should send the letter again if i do find some coupons or stamps i can send,or should i wait a while and see if i get a response anyway ?
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

If you are requesting for an autograph to another country rather than Europe, remember to always enclose a self-addressed-envelope and at least 2 international reply coupons.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME