Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post by Smuck »

Well..hmm..I've never MET him but Tom Cruise is an absolute moron now. I used to like him quite a lot (that Risky Business scene was great) and now he's just..no.

My aunt Sophie met Kevin Bacon. She used to work for terminex and had to terminex his house. She said he was a real ******* (I wish we could swear here. :P)

That I've met? Well..

I'd have to say I forgot his name though, a guy that we met in California who used to be a soap opera star before they killed him off. He's an RV salesman and he seemed a bit greedy and jerkish.
James

Post by James »

Corrinne Bailey Rae was a complete twat. She arrived 5 hourse early for an awards ceremony, before anyone else, and said she wouldn't sign as she was late!
Emiley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emiley »

Um. Cody Linley, I guess. I still love him though, haha.
I had gone to the HSM2 Premiere at Downtown Disney in Anaheim and he completely skipped my section and didn't sign a lot from where I could see.. But I know towards the end of the whole carpet he signed a bit. I was just disappointed he didn't sign for us or anywhere near us because of all the press. :(
credit: f3istykid at livejournal
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Emiley wrote:Um. Cody Linley, I guess. I still love him though, haha.
I had gone to the HSM2 Premiere at Downtown Disney in Anaheim and he completely skipped my section and didn't sign a lot from where I could see.. But I know towards the end of the whole carpet he signed a bit. I was just disappointed he didn't sign for us or anywhere near us because of all the press. :(
Aww, that's so sad. Sorry for your disappointment, Emiley! :( Now you can make a note to yourself...Do NOT stand near the press!!! :wink:

Larisie
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

I would have to say hank williams jr. He is one of the biggest jerks and the most arrogant person that I have ever met. He has a home about 5 miles from me and he constantly gets into fights in bars, I met him a couple of times, once he almost hit me and my dad when we were parking at a Dairy Queen. My dad got out of the car to go talk to him and all he did was stay in his car flip us of and call us every name in the book. My grandpa had to arrest him once for causing a fight in a bar and breaking the tables in it.
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

I would say Edward Norton. He is an amazing actor, but he is so arrogant ! {down}
When I saw him, it was during a festival, but he didn't look at the fans !! Like we were nothing. And he had signed maybe 10 autographs in 2 days !! {down}
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

No I mean him :

The actor who played in Fight Club, Red Dragon, American History X...
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

I'd say Bill Clinton. He may be a nice guy at other times, but he was a jerk and totally didnt sign for me and signed for everyone else. He also gave me the evil eye :lol: