Debbie Reynolds SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner

Debbie Reynolds SUCCESS!

Post by peterslawford »

My third TTM autograph, I was so shocked at how quickly she replied! I have usually heard that she takes at least a month to get.

Sent: 7/22/16
Received: 8/07/16

http://surfmypictures.com/image/9193e37 ... akt1j.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/9193e37 ... h3t6o.html

Address Used:

Debbie Reynolds
Debbie Reynolds Dance Studio
6514 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
USA

Thank you, Fanmail! {??}
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
admin
Site Admin

Re: Debbie Reynolds SUCCESS!

Post by admin »

Hi peterslawford :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Debbie Reynolds on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
NatashaH
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NatashaH »

Did you send a SASE?
Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosredevil. »

its a sec its not from her...

also your sig says your waiting for Sidney poitier.. well you need to change that as hes dead
Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?
cagneyfan

Post by cagneyfan »

sidney looks fine to me.
I got no lace on my undershirt!
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

NatashaH wrote:Did you send a SASE?
Yes, I did. I send a SASE with all of my requests! :D
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

Carlosredevil. wrote:its a sec its not from her...

also your sig says your waiting for Sidney poitier.. well you need to change that as hes dead
I have never heard anyone say that her TTM responses are secretarial, and even if that was true I would be happy with any response nonetheless.

You just about gave me a heart attack when you said that! I am a huge fan of Mr. Poitier, and though I was already aware I made sure to double check, and he is alive and well!
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Sidney Poitier is NOT DEAD! I sent my request to Ms. Reynold's to the same address. They look very similar to yours and I have them authenticated. No idea why people have to start crap when there is none.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

If you are still worried about authenticity, check this users other posts. Not exactly a reliable source of information. Also, I forgot to say...Congrats!!!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

AutographDiva wrote:

If you are still worried about authenticity, check this users other posts. Not exactly a reliable source of information. Also, I forgot to say...Congrats!!!
Thank you! {??} This autograph meant a lot to me!