Few Questions...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
vieh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Few Questions...

Post by vieh »

Hi,

I'm pretty new here and this is my first post on this forum... and also, I'm 14 years old and don't really have any experience with all of this.. so please excuse me if these Questions sound silly or have been asked about a hundred times...
I'll make it short:
1.) Do you think 2 IRC's are enough for sending from USA to Europe?
2.) Should I put the IRC's into the envelope I send to the Actor or in the SAE (or is it a SASE when I send IRC's?)?
3.) Does it matter if I write the name of my country at the SAE with big or small letters (like Austria or AUSTRIA)?
4.) How much postage do you think it would cost me to send from Austria to NY, the (a little bigger than A4 sized) envelope including a letter, 2 photos, the SAE and the IRC's? So would 2 stamps (each worth about 55 euro-cents) be enough?

That would be all what's on my mind right now..

Thx for every help.
GeorgeStar

Re: Few Questions...

Post by GeorgeStar »

1. 2 Is Plenty, And If It Is More Than That The Celebs Agent Normally Pay Rest When Taking The IRC'S in.
2. Put Them In The Envelope To The Actor So That They Are Easily Found
3. It Doesnt Matter At All, Either Way Is Fine As Long As Its Readable.
4. Unfortanetley, Im Unsure Of This One, Check Your Countrys Postal Website.
G E O R G E
vieh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Few Questions...

Post by vieh »

wow, thanks a lot for the fast help! I think I'll just put stamps an worth about 1.50 €, so almost 2 $...
thanks again!