Bundesliga Club Emails

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dhirenkeshaw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bundesliga Club Emails

Post by dhirenkeshaw »

Over about a month I tried emailing some Bundesliga clubs. I've so far emailed Vfl Wolfsburg, FC Koln , Vfb Stuttgart (this season they will be in the 2. Bundesliga), Eintracht Frankfurt, Borussia Monchengladbach, Fortuna Düsseldorf (2. Bundesliga), Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Schalke 04. The first three I had sent a while ago and the others I sent recently and won't expect a reply for a while. FC Koln and Vfl Wolfsburg were both fails but I had a success with Vfb Stuttgart receiving legitimate autograph cards of 6 players (including their captain). I had to only wait 15 or so days for the Stuttgart success. I sent the Eintracht Frankfurt one around about mid July so I may receive it soon. I thought I'd post this for any football/soccer fan so that you have a rough indication of who you might want to send it to.

Please note though that successes may vary (and that there is no harm in trying ones that failed for others) but hopefully my successes can help you. Also that these are all EMAIL attempts so there is no harm in a failure (as it doesn't cost anything).

(I will post any failures or successes I receive)
mantas
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Bundesliga Club Emails

Post by mantas »

Let me tell you something. ;-) Here in Germany we have a soccer break till end of august. In this time it's not so good to send mails or letters to the teams because they have holidays or make preparing for the new season. So much teams have a lot of new players and the pictures from the whole team or solo pictures from the players will make a little bit later. I think the best time for a request is the end of September / beginning of October. The teams have new pictures and a success is likelier. {up} If you write now you will received old stuff....
dhirenkeshaw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dhirenkeshaw »

Thank you for your advice. I just thought that if I try email them now that they might have autograph cards from last season that they need to get rid of. I thought that with the bigger clubs (Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc.) I would have to send letters so I definitely will send them when you said I should. I just thought to try the German teams as I have heard that they are the kindest clubs to people. I also think it's fair that they wouldn't send it to someone like me as I live very far away (New Zealand) so postage would cost a fair amount.

Thank You

By the way your English is very good
Last edited by dhirenkeshaw on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mantas

Post by mantas »

thanks for your nice words 8) okay a chance is it of course... but how I already said. It's holiday season ;-) I cross my fingers for your upcoming successes. {up}
anous007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anous007 »

Hi ;
I tried my luck to receive autograph from Club in Bundesliga (season 2016-2017) , I am from outside Germany , I send email for all club in Bundesliga and today i got some reply:
? Bayern Munich : TTM / SASE (size: DIN C6 long)
1 coupon : 4 card with autograph
2 coupon : 8 card with autograph
3 coupon : complet set of card with autograph

? 1. FC Köln : TTM / SASE (size: DIN C6 long) / 3 free card

? FC Augsburg : TTM / SASE / 3 free card

? Borussia Dortmund : an adequate stamped self-addressed, small-standard envelope (1,50 € or equivalent foreign currency) // Quantity of card unknown.

? schalke04 : TTM / SASE / Quantity of card unknown.

? VfL Wolfsburg : TTM / SASE (size: DIN C6 long) / 3 free card

Autograph cards for the new season 2016/17 are expected in September / October.
dhirenkeshaw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dhirenkeshaw »

Yesterday I received reply's from Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen. Eintracht took 18 days and I received all the ones I requested. I was most surprised with Bayer Leverkusen as it only took about 11 days. When I tried contacting Wolfsburg they emailed me back saying I had to send a letter with a self-addressed retune letter. Leverkusen gave me 5 autograph cards (I think I only asked for 3 and I'm pretty sure I got those 3) with a letter telling me pretty much the same thing as Wolfsburg did. I don't hold a grudge against Wolfsburg but I thought Leverkusen were very nice to have replied and give me the one's I requested as they did not have to but that is very good fan service.
anous007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anous007 »

if you are intrested I got complete set of cards for Bayern leverkusen (2015-2016) , I can trade some players.
dhirenkeshaw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dhirenkeshaw »

No but thank you for the offer and if I change my mind I will pm you.
dhirenkeshaw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dhirenkeshaw »

When clubs say they only offer the club cards once a season would trying again in about October be alright or would they reject it (for Eintracht Frankfurt)
mantas

Post by mantas »

angelhound wrote:where did you find the club email addresses? I looked all over the Bayern Munich page

thank you
you can use this ... Email: service(at)fcbayern.de